When will this game be fixed?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
02RR02
Team: JNR Motorsports

Re: When will this game be fixed?

Post by 02RR02 »

VUSTTOS wrote:since it's been almost the same as 7 years ago
Please tell me more about this?
VUSTTOS
Team: Spanish MX Gamers

Post by VUSTTOS »

02RR02 wrote:
VUSTTOS wrote:since it's been almost the same as 7 years ago
Please tell me more about this?
What do I need to tell you? I said almost. If you need your own conclussions go and play version 1.2
Alex V111#1017
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

All I know is that I bought the game in September of 2012 and, even without including my progression in the game, I can honestly say it feels way better than it did when I first started
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

We can state all of the facts, but may never relieve the butt-hurt. We all know that lingers for a long time around here. People believe what they want to.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Sandhapper
Team: MotoRAD

Post by Sandhapper »

I'm actually riding with the 2009 sounds and stock models and skins now because 2009-2012 was the time i had the most fun in Mx Simulator. No time to try hard anymore these days.

Absolutely love the old 2 stroke bee noise.
2013 EMF outdoors 2nd place overall
2013 MxSCentral outdoors 2nd place overall
2012 EMF outdoors 2nd overall
2012 SMA sx 2nd overall
2011 SMA outdoors champion

MXTYSEN21
Team: Volcom Racing

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

jlv wrote:Yes, it's still a little too much. It's never actually locked though. You still have the full manual steering force but the stabilizer force is disabled. If you're really quick and you notice before you lean too far you can still save it. Originally it disabled the manual force too which left you with no steering input, which I admit was bad.

I probably will make it ramp up the stabilizer force more quickly in a future update. Right now you get no stabilizer for .5 seconds and it ramps back up to full force after 1.5 seconds. I'll probably try speeding it up by 25% or so. I'd like to find a level where you still want to punch someone for brake checking you but without the flops over insignificant contact. I have to be careful since too much stabilizer makes block passes favor the wrong rider.
Great news, it's funny I was talking to some buddies the other day how it would probably be better if we get full control back just a little sooner. I thought it was 1 second after contact we got the stability back, so makes sense now that I know it's 1.5 until we get complete control. Sometimes I could have sworn I waited a full second after contact to aggressively get back in line and then still flopped over! :lol: Like you said, it really can be saved but not often so I'd love to see how that 25% works out!
you are a G jlv
MXTYSEN21
Team: Volcom Racing

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

Ddavis wrote:The physics are the best part of the game and I'm glad he hasn't touched them drastically.
+1

Also, front end lock isn't "broken" as some say, it could be improved but I'd rather have it the way it is then not at all. It keeps us racers head on straight while battling, coming into the first turn, block pass attempts ect.

I mean, we can still get really close and bang bars the way it is, and even save it sometimes when it does happen like I mentioned in the previous post.
you are a G jlv