Jumping & front brake

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
billybob

Jumping & front brake

Post by billybob »

Just a small note about the physics in the game. Although it helps the gameplay, the way you can tap the front brake in the air to bring the front down is slightly unrealistic. In real life if you do that, the wheel will try to turn/tuck.

It might not be worth considering, but i just thought i'd mention it. Great game all the same. :mrgreen:
mulishatroop88
Team: Privateer

Re: Jumping & front brake

Post by mulishatroop88 »

agreed it is unrealistic but almost unnoticable its like the front is the back lol
WHOA THERE
rewrew421

Post by rewrew421 »

I think its correct, but it might be a little strong. The back wheel barley does anything while a good tap on the fronts sends you noseing....so to speak
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"
Voutare

Post by Voutare »

For me it's the opposite. Rear does everything, front does nothing.

Maybe it's because my front is right bumper, and my rear is left trigger. (Xbox360)
billybob

Post by billybob »

rewrew421 wrote:I think its correct, but it might be a little strong. The back wheel barley does anything while a good tap on the fronts sends you noseing....so to speak
No seriously, go and jump a real bike and grab the front brake :lol: It'll scare the crap out of you.
enzopersson

Post by enzopersson »

billybob wrote:
rewrew421 wrote:I think its correct, but it might be a little strong. The back wheel barley does anything while a good tap on the fronts sends you noseing....so to speak
No seriously, go and jump a real bike and grab the front brake :lol: It'll scare the crap out of you.
haha lol, before i started riding mx i used to bike alot, so i always use'd the back brake when i jump'd cuz it would feel more like mx (Tapping). So the back brake is on the right side, so is the front brake on the mx bike, so i just grabbed my front brake in the air and damn, i had to change diper :oops:
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

umm....you wear diapers? :lol:
mulishatroop88

Post by mulishatroop88 »

hahaha i went out today to lake elsinore mx track :/ the front brake thing doesnt really do much it was like wierd kinda hard to explain
WHOA THERE
billybob

Post by billybob »

:lol: Nice work!

It doesn't really effect the gameplay to be honest. I was just something i noticed.