FPS drops on outdoors and indoors with 30+ people with "built" PC

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
newmanb138
Team: United

FPS drops on outdoors and indoors with 30+ people with "built" PC

Post by newmanb138 »

So I have been struggling to figure out why my FPS are so crazy when I run nats. Doesn't matter if its 2 people or 40. Full gates in sx i run full graphics on a 2k monitor at 125fps. When I go outdoors it goes from 80-125fps which really messes with riding.. Anyway here is the specs of my PC, just looking for advice. I am pretty confident my setup shouldn't have a problem running what I want to run, but I wonder if there is some setting somewhere that I don't have set right.

Intel I5-4670K 3.4GHz
Asus Strix ROG GEforce GTX1070 8GB
8gb ram
Dual monitors both hooked to the 1070. One is 1080p the other is the 2k.

As I said, I know people with i5's(3.1GHz) and a GTX1050 4gb that run maxed out 2k graphics on outdoors at 125fps no problem... So i have to believe mine should as well? Thanks for any help!!
Tommy black
Team: RideLife

Re: FPS drops on outdoors and indoors with 30+ people with "built" PC

Post by Tommy black »

ur a goober.
newmanb138

Post by newmanb138 »

Tommy black wrote:ur a goober.
Cool man, thank you for the useful post! I appreciate it :mrgreen:
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Can you post your GeForce settings for Sim? The ones found in the control panel -> 3d settings.
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
newmanb138

Post by newmanb138 »

Clfitty wrote:Can you post your GeForce settings for Sim? The ones found in the control panel -> 3d settings.
Yea I can when I get home from work this afternoon
Tommy black

Post by Tommy black »

Im sorry but this post is to hard to think its real......
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Run along Tommy. This is the place for grownups to be talking.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
IsaiahDickerson60
Team: Tegridy

Post by IsaiahDickerson60 »

I don't know why that happens because I have a GTX960 with 16GB of ram and an intel i7 and still get 125 no matter what on max settings in sim. If you have changed anything in you Nvidia control panel you might want to reset it back to normal.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

With the 9xx series forward Nvidia made the decision to drop support for higher AA settings in the control panel. You need to use a program like Nvidia Inspector to use higher and better AA settings.
Hi Im Skyqe wrote:Download nVidia inspector with this link. http://www.mediafire.com/download/ebtge ... pector.rar

There is a profile included in the link that I use for screenshots, you can either use it or input these settings.

Once you have opened the application, press the wrench button that is circled. It will bring you to a profiles screen. Create a profile and link it to the MX Simulator application then apply the changes.
These are the settings I use for racing. I am on 1440P, I have found that I do not see a difference between 8x Mixed Sample AA and 16x Mixed Sample because of the resolution. On 1080P 16x Mixed Sample AA looks noticeably better.

These are the settings that I change in the control panel for MX Simulator along with the Inspector profile. Maximum pre-rendered frames, Power management mode and Texture filtering Negative LOD bias need to be changed in the control panel manually.Image
Tommy black

Post by Tommy black »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:Run along Tommy. This is the place for grownups to be talking.
Yes sorry sir, real grown ups spend all day on the MX SIMULATOR FORUMS. :lol: :lol:
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

Tommy black wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:Run along Tommy. This is the place for grownups to be talking.
Yes sorry sir, real grown ups spend all day on the MX SIMULATOR FORUMS. :lol: :lol:
beat his ass havoc
TeamHavocRacing

Tommy black wrote:
Yes sorry sir, real grown ups spend 1st break, lunch and 2nd break on the MX SIMULATOR FORUMS. :lol: :lol:
You stand corrected.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Tommy black

Post by Tommy black »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Tommy black wrote:
Yes sorry sir, real grown ups spend 1st break, lunch and 2nd break on the MX SIMULATOR FORUMS. :lol: :lol:
You stand corrected.
LOL you spend your breaks on the MX SIMULATOR forum. :roll: :lol: :lol: TBH GET A LIFE GUY
TeamHavocRacing

I spend enough time to see any responses or new posts, then move on. Sometimes I may even be able to check during work when it's slow. :shock: You seem to be on a lot.
blind bryan

Post by blind bryan »

Tommy black wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Tommy black wrote:
You stand corrected.
LOL you spend your breaks on the MX SIMULATOR forum. :roll: :lol: :lol: TBH GET A LIFE GUY

Easy bro, there's a few of us older guys that check these things on breaks at work :lol: