Gear

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Re: Gear

Post by sethiemeboi »

Jake805 wrote:(I have no money)
You could just go mow somebodies lawn or do some chores, there's plenty of other ways to make money other than ripping kids off with something that takes 30 seconds.
Jake805
Team: RockyMountainATVMc

Post by Jake805 »

seth, lol. shut the hell up and get off my forum post. holy shit, i cant delete it? your a fucking idiot honestly
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Jake805 wrote:your a fucking idiot honestly
You're* the idiot for trying to make money off of gear that isn't your creation. How much of the money you make/may make off of this will go to the actual gear creator? Stop trying to make money off of content that isn't yours
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

Jake805 wrote:seth, lol. shut the hell up and get off my forum post. holy shit, i cant delete it? your a fucking idiot honestly
You're actually typing 3 numbers and somebodies last name and that's worth actual money? I would give somebody a high five at most if they made me 50 skins lol.
Jake805

Post by Jake805 »

mxsrider, i bought the psd, so therefore, there is the money to the actual creator, also if i use a psd someone sends me that is on tm factory, that is free. think before you speak, ding dong
Jake805

Post by Jake805 »

see seth, when you type the numbers, its most likely awful. get other fonts you cutout of a png that are actually good.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter

Post by sethiemeboi »

Jake805 wrote:see seth, when you type the numbers, its most likely awful. get other fonts you cutout of a png that are actually good.
are you kidding me? have you even seen my skins? and cutting png's up for numbers is the lowest possible way to make numbers, also, the usual fonts i use are vipnagorgialla for the numbers and something else, usually freestyle script for the names.

on a side not, i saw the skins you made. the fly high racing crap? Looks so bad it actually made me want to quit the game. the numbers literally start at the neck and ends at the ass. and its also impact lmaoooo please jake, stop while you can.
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

Jake805 wrote:mxsrider, i bought the psd, so therefore, there is the money to the actual creator, also if i use a psd someone sends me that is on tm factory, that is free. think before you speak, ding dong
If I buy a song on iTunes, am I allowed to remix it and make money off of it? No. Therefore, my point stands
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

mxsrider96 wrote:
Jake805 wrote:mxsrider, i bought the psd, so therefore, there is the money to the actual creator, also if i use a psd someone sends me that is on tm factory, that is free. think before you speak, ding dong
If I buy a song on iTunes, am I allowed to remix it and make money off of it? No. Therefore, my point stands
Not even remix, just add some dumb 4 second long intro
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Free to use, not free to sell. It's a great way to make sure no free content gets created anymore though... If I were giving something away for free and then others were profiting off my work, I certainly wouldn't release anything free anymore.
broland278
Team: MotoSavage

Post by broland278 »

This post went downhill very fast lol
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

broland278 wrote:This post went downhill very fast lol
+1
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios