Change color of shifting overlay?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
SirWrecksAlot

Change color of shifting overlay?

Post by SirWrecksAlot »

I've noticed that Kellen on SYS has his shifting overlay black, and Spencer Turley's is rainbow. Is it possible for me to change mine also?
nickuzick

Re: Change color of shifting overlay?

Post by nickuzick »

SirWrecksAlot wrote:I've noticed that Kellen on SYS has his shifting overlay black, and Spencer Turley's is rainbow. Is it possible for me to change mine also?
You can change the colours of the UI. You have to use photo editing software and find a template for everything. It's super easy once you get the hang of it. You can customize you pitboard,tachometer, shifter numbers, and the base loading screen. Here is my png for the shifting numbers, you can go ahead and edit it as a starting point. https://www.dropbox.com/s/cwg7hplvshrks ... r.rar?dl=0
Once you find the other stuff to customize they're all named like this:

pitboard.png
tach.png
shifter.png
title.png

It's important that they're png files.
SirWrecksAlot

Re: Change color of shifting overlay?

Post by SirWrecksAlot »

nickuzick wrote:
SirWrecksAlot wrote:I've noticed that Kellen on SYS has his shifting overlay black, and Spencer Turley's is rainbow. Is it possible for me to change mine also?
You can change the colours of the UI. You have to use photo editing software and find a template for everything. It's super easy once you get the hang of it. You can customize you pitboard,tachometer, shifter numbers, and the base loading screen. Here is my png for the shifting numbers, you can go ahead and edit it as a starting point. https://www.dropbox.com/s/cwg7hplvshrks ... r.rar?dl=0
Once you find the other stuff to customize they're all named like this:

pitboard.png
tach.png
shifter.png
title.png

It's important that they're png files.
Thanks! it worked perfectly