Need help with demo

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
kurtmx

Need help with demo

Post by kurtmx »

Hey guys im 3 days new and i was just wondering how to use my xbox360 controler with my computer to paly mx simulator?

and can i buy the full version of mxs in local shops/stores?

Thanks
Kurt :)
MeMe....1121
Team: Privateer

Re: Need help with demo

Post by MeMe....1121 »

you can buy it as a CDROM :)
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

You should just be able to plug the 360 controller in and it should work. The computer should automatically install the drivers for you. If it doesn't you can try these: http://www.lfsforum.net/showthread.php?t=39086
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
kurtmx

Post by kurtmx »

heey im checkin it out but not really understanding it and my main question : is it possible to use my charger kit thingy to plug my xbox360 controller into my pc? cause thats what im using plz post back!

Thanks
-Kurt
2017 Australian Mx Nationals MX1 - 3rd
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Post by yzmxer608 »

I don't know what that is, is your controller normally wireless? I'm not sure if that will work. Someone else here may know though.
TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
Vellu
Team: IRRG

Post by Vellu »

kurt153 wrote:heey im checkin it out but not really understanding it and my main question : is it possible to use my charger kit thingy to plug my xbox360 controller into my pc? cause thats what im using plz post back!

Thanks
-Kurt
From Yz's lfs link:
No, the charger doesn't have any input functions, it's just allows an AC current.
You need to buy the dongle, it's cheap, $20 I believe I got mine for at Walmart.
Stability:
jlv wrote: You can do some fairly tame whips with it set to 95, but to really get it sideways you need to set it under 60.