IMAGE EDITS! must see

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
juniormx11
Team: RockyMountainATV/Mc

IMAGE EDITS! must see

Post by juniormx11 »

hey guys,
just thought i show the community a little something that ive been doing instead of renders for releases, team releases or just a bit of fun in my down time.

Its pretty amazing what you can do with a little photoshop knowledge.

IMAGE BEFORE:

IMAGE AFTER:

Let me know what you guys think, and if you have any feedback be sure to shout out. always looking for improvement!

And also, if anyone is interested in getting something like this done for whatever reason (for sim, or anything even outside of sim) send an email to diamonddesignsaus@gmail.com and we can get down to discussing whatever it is your after!

THANKZYOUZ! <3
Atom6246

Re: IMAGE EDITS! must see

Post by Atom6246 »

Looks good man. Like the shading you did. Don't really agree with the shadow but those are really hard to get right, also the wheel blur and how it messes with the banner. Not sure how you did that because you did vector your rider out to get the shadow but yeah those are my tips.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I'm no expert on wheel blur, but typically the rear wheel will be spinning at a much faster rate than the front wheel. I'm surprised this isn't something that more people don't incorporate into their editing. Personally I suck at wheel blur though so I avoid it. Looks sick though
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I guess this is the only example I can find without really searching hard within my personal photos. Both are blurred but the rear tire is clearly more blurred, while the front is blurred but not quite as much. It's the little details in the editing that I think will make your editing that much better, it's already a good start though!
juniormx11
Team: RockyMountainATV/Mc

Post by juniormx11 »

Atom6246 wrote:Looks good man. Like the shading you did. Don't really agree with the shadow but those are really hard to get right, also the wheel blur and how it messes with the banner. Not sure how you did that because you did vector your rider out to get the shadow but yeah those are my tips.
Thanks man, yeah the shadows can be a pain in the rear end but i suppose doing one is better then none. i used to just make a dark smudge under the bike to make it look like a shadow.
Ddavis wrote:I guess this is the only example I can find without really searching hard within my personal photos. Both are blurred but the rear tire is clearly more blurred, while the front is blurred but not quite as much. It's the little details in the editing that I think will make your editing that much better, it's already a good start though!
Yeah, thats good you picked that out. initial thought is just, make wheels spinning. but that does make a lot of since, and clearly its more realistic as you provided that image. but thanks for the feedback and encouragement fellas!
Dumbbelly29
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Dumbbelly29 »

11/10 would sick gear again