Desertmartin ???

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
schnobi428
Posts: 3
Joined: Sun May 07, 2017 9:11 am
Team: Privateer

Desertmartin ???

Postby schnobi428 » Fri May 26, 2017 9:36 am

Hey guys
Is there a replica of the desertmartin mx track from northern ireland?
This track is just so dope !
Greetings from germany

User avatar
Aaron Hall
Posts: 1216
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:30 pm
Team: Architech
Location: 0161
Contact:

Re: Desertmartin ???

Postby Aaron Hall » Fri May 26, 2017 4:42 pm

I started it but like most of my tracks it will probably never get finished
Image
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin

ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt

User avatar
MrMx198
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:20 am
Team: FlowTech
Location: Ireland
Contact:

Re: Desertmartin ???

Postby MrMx198 » Fri May 26, 2017 5:22 pm

Aaron Hall wrote:I started it but like most of my tracks it will probably never get finished
Image

Wow, didn't know this was even thought about, would be class if it was finished Aaron! :shock:

User avatar
Aaron Hall
Posts: 1216
Joined: Fri Sep 12, 2014 7:30 pm
Team: Architech
Location: 0161
Contact:

Re: Desertmartin ???

Postby Aaron Hall » Fri May 26, 2017 5:47 pm

MrMx198 wrote:Wow, didn't know this was even thought about, would be class if it was finished Aaron! :shock:

So would Oatfield, Fatcats, Preston Docks, Lyng, Hawkstone Park, Culham and mxon but all will probably stay unfinished apart from mxon
But i might tidy all the folders up and release them so aleast some one can finish them all lol
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin

ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt

User avatar
137
Posts: 2395
Joined: Wed Jun 24, 2009 1:31 am
Team: MotoRAD/LCQ Studios
Contact:

Re: Desertmartin ???

Postby 137 » Fri May 26, 2017 7:23 pm

Aaron Hall wrote:
MrMx198 wrote:Wow, didn't know this was even thought about, would be class if it was finished Aaron! :shock:

So would Oatfield, Fatcats, Preston Docks, Lyng, Hawkstone Park, Culham and mxon but all will probably stay unfinished apart from mxon
But i might tidy all the folders up and release them so aleast some one can finish them all lol


Kinda wanting that new Oatfield and Hawkstone Park 8)
If you enjoy what I make, donate to the cause 8) It's very much appreciated!!
Image

User avatar
Bradclay306
Posts: 185
Joined: Fri Aug 19, 2016 4:42 pm
Team: SYS
Location: england

Re: Desertmartin ???

Postby Bradclay306 » Fri May 26, 2017 11:58 pm

137 wrote:
Aaron Hall wrote:
MrMx198 wrote:Wow, didn't know this was even thought about, would be class if it was finished Aaron! :shock:

So would Oatfield, Fatcats, Preston Docks, Lyng, Hawkstone Park, Culham and mxon but all will probably stay unfinished apart from mxon
But i might tidy all the folders up and release them so aleast some one can finish them all lol


Kinda wanting that new Oatfield and Hawkstone Park 8)


Hawkstone park sounds fun
-If you like riding my shitty tracks please donate so i can buy subway footlong subs <3 https://www.paypal.me/Bclay306

User avatar
MrMx198
Posts: 488
Joined: Tue Jun 05, 2012 11:20 am
Team: FlowTech
Location: Ireland
Contact:

Re: Desertmartin ???

Postby MrMx198 » Sat May 27, 2017 11:18 am

[/quote]
So would Oatfield, Fatcats, Preston Docks, Lyng, Hawkstone Park, Culham and mxon but all will probably stay unfinished apart from mxon
But i might tidy all the folders up and release them so aleast some one can finish them all lol[/quote]

Would be awesome if you could!


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 35 guests