Friend can't join my server?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
dawsonsleeper

Friend can't join my server?

Post by dawsonsleeper »

I followed this youtube tutorial https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q3w8Q0JO_3Y&t=207s and got my ip from logmeinhamachi and i logged in just fine but my friend tries and it just says contacting server over and over, after he enters my ip does he need to do :19800? What else could be the problem?
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Mr. Wiggles
Team: GSR/137 Kid

Re: Friend can't join my server?

Post by Mr. Wiggles »

TRY HARDER.
Bottom feeder at LCQ Studios
Internet Nice Guy!
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Re: Friend can't join my server?

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

There's a bunch of questions you need to know the answers to. Are you plugged/wireless into a router, or right into the modem? Why Hamachi? Have you tried creating your own server? Does your friend know what he's doing? Start with finding out if you are direct into your modem or is a router plugged into the modem. Then, if there's a router look for one of the million YouTube vids on how to do port forwarding and pay attention to detail. Maybe someone is even generous enough to voice chat with you and talk you through. It definitely requires effort and computer stuff can be really frustrating, but you need to hang in there.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.