IM A NOOB AND NEED HELP

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
NEJH74
Team: ktm

IM A NOOB AND NEED HELP

Post by NEJH74 »

so i just got the game today and im having serious trouble finding a bike set up that i can actually ride on. any suggestions?
blind bryan

Re: IM A NOOB AND NEED HELP

Post by blind bryan »

It takes a LOT of practice. I've been playing for like 2 years and I still crash a bunch. Its all worth it though so keep at it. The first 2 weeks are the hardest and it gets better.

I would look at "Start Your Systems" on youtube. They have some good setup videos. The only thing I would change is to raise the "ROLL DAMPENING" to about 70-80 when you start. it'll help it seem less jerkey.

For the first few weeks just try and get around the tracks without crashing. Like I said, its super hard at first. If you keep at it you'll get better though. Speed just comes with time. Like I said ive been playing for 2 years and i'm still slow and I still crash a bunch haha.
Bobber113

Post by Bobber113 »

i would set the setup back to stock and just get used to riding around without falling off, its super annoying i know but it take alot of time. (2 years of trying for me)

after a while when you make laps or atleast good sections of the track without binning it then start looking at different rider set up on youtube like Start your system.

One thing i helped for me was trying not to ride like i was hero flat out at everything, but slow and steady on a 125cc just getting used to how the bike moved under me then increasing the speed when i could go in a straight line and not fall over :lol:
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Keep it in 1st gear until you can jump and turn without crashing as much. Get your stability setting under 30 as soon as you're comfortable enough. Time is the main ingredient.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
nlettera

Post by nlettera »

how many hours a week do you guys typically play? I've been messing around with the demo and I'm probably gonna get the full game.
blind bryan

Post by blind bryan »

nlettera wrote:how many hours a week do you guys typically play? I've been messing around with the demo and I'm probably gonna get the full game.

That's probably a sensitive question... i'm sure most of us don't want to admit how much we play haha.

Also I don't know if you said, but defiantly get a controller. There are some guys that use the keyboard, but I think its impossible..
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Don't listen to Bryan! Don't defiantly get a controller, no need to defy, definitely get one.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.