Finally did it! PC built, Time for MX Sim!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
JK105
Team: Dgaf Racing

Finally did it! PC built, Time for MX Sim!

Post by JK105 »

Whats up everyone! Finally bit the built and built a pc so I can play me some MX Simulator.

Been a lurker for years of the game but now is time to join the community.

Lover of moto, so be nice ha and yes total noob here!
02RM
Team: GST

Re: Finally did it! PC built, Time for MX Sim!

Post by 02RM »

Congrats and welcome!!!!
checkerz
Team: RaGe Factory

Post by checkerz »

Welcome!
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Whats up Jason! Glad to see you joining the community!
Clfitty
Team: Madcape

Post by Clfitty »

Welcome to MXS man. What are your computer specs? How did the build go? Any problems?
Cam Lee - #36 - 450 Pro
eblock_15

Post by eblock_15 »

Welcome!
I am the one and only Larry Lawn Dart, if you see me on the track I will probably be on the ground - Eli Block
RHYSHHS
Crushed Dissenter
Team: hELLo

Post by RHYSHHS »

Welcome!
2019 Loretta Lynn's Schoolboy 1 Champion |2019 Loretta Lynn's 250B Champion | 2019 Loretta Lynn's Schoolboy 2 2ND
JK105

Post by JK105 »

Clfitty wrote:Welcome to MXS man. What are your computer specs? How did the build go? Any problems?
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

My build specs are i5-7600k CPU, Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1070 GPU, ASRock Z270 Gaming K6 Board. 16GB Curcial Ballistix RAM. 240 Samsung 850 EVO SSD. Evga 650w power. Went with the Be Quiet case, and CPU cooler. All in all pretty stoked on how it came out for a first time build! Honestly just tried to build something that I thought would be good for a few years to come.

Only real issue I had was with the graphics card. It would power up but I could not for the life of me get the hdmi port to produce a signal when hooked up to my monitor. I could get to the Bios with an old VGA style monitor just plugged into the the board itself but could not get any display out of the graphics card ports... Long story short and many hours later of trying everything I decided to plug my speakers in to the computer and for some reason the damn hdmi cable that was plugged into the new style monitor came on?!? Haha have no idea why but wish I would of known to try that many hours before that! I guess by introducing something new to the computer it made the graphics card work, i dont know though but it did!

So have about a week of playing MX Sim and must say..... DAMNNNN ITS HARD hahaha. I have my Xbox One controller setup so that is working good, but really need to find out what people have their controllers laid out to / what works best. I started googling bike set ups but i try them and cant barely go one corner with out falling. Any help would be awesome! I just figured out how to get bike skins and tracks off of TM factory Racing. com is this the site to use?

Thanks in advance!
JK105

Post by JK105 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:Whats up Jason! Glad to see you joining the community!
Whats up bro!
blind bryan

Post by blind bryan »

JK105 wrote:
Clfitty wrote:Welcome to MXS man. What are your computer specs? How did the build go? Any problems?
Thanks for the warm welcome guys!

My build specs are i5-7600k CPU, Gigabyte Geforce GTX 1070 GPU, ASRock Z270 Gaming K6 Board. 16GB Curcial Ballistix RAM. 240 Samsung 850 EVO SSD. Evga 650w power. Went with the Be Quiet case, and CPU cooler. All in all pretty stoked on how it came out for a first time build! Honestly just tried to build something that I thought would be good for a few years to come.

Only real issue I had was with the graphics card. It would power up but I could not for the life of me get the hdmi port to produce a signal when hooked up to my monitor. I could get to the Bios with an old VGA style monitor just plugged into the the board itself but could not get any display out of the graphics card ports... Long story short and many hours later of trying everything I decided to plug my speakers in to the computer and for some reason the damn hdmi cable that was plugged into the new style monitor came on?!? Haha have no idea why but wish I would of known to try that many hours before that! I guess by introducing something new to the computer it made the graphics card work, i dont know though but it did!

So have about a week of playing MX Sim and must say..... DAMNNNN ITS HARD hahaha. I have my Xbox One controller setup so that is working good, but really need to find out what people have their controllers laid out to / what works best. I started googling bike set ups but i try them and cant barely go one corner with out falling. Any help would be awesome! I just figured out how to get bike skins and tracks off of TM factory Racing. com is this the site to use?

Thanks in advance!
Im always pumping up the “start your systems” youtube on here for new guys but its true. I would look at their controller setup video for a basic guide on what a lot of people do for controller setup. It helps to get a good advanced stability setup to when you start. Same thing, use the start your systems one. Its a good baseline for your first few months.