Bike is extremely slow?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
dawsonsleeper

Bike is extremely slow?

Post by dawsonsleeper »

I had played the game a few times this morning then i got on about an hour later and my bike is extremley slow, but everything else is normal speed. The bar turning is normal, in a time trial, my ghost is normal, the bike just moves extremley slow. Its acting like im not getting any fps but im running 80 fps... almost like im on a 50. ive restarted the game around 9 times and my computer about 3. ive tried other bikes and its the same. i havent changed my graphics or gear or my setup, any ideas?
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Bike is extremely slow?

Post by Wahlamt »

You didn't change to a 50cc bike by mistake?
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

Maybe try unbinding your front and rear brake? It kind of sounds like they're being activated, maybe a controller issue?
dombeal57

Post by dombeal57 »

Jeremy150 wrote:Maybe try unbinding your front and rear brake? It kind of sounds like they're being activated, maybe a controller issue?
Something like this could be it. Spam all your buttons on your controller to make sure a button isnt stuck on
Secede
Team: Privateer

Post by Secede »

dawsonsleeper wrote:I had played the game a few times this morning then i got on about an hour later and my bike is extremley slow, but everything else is normal speed. The bar turning is normal, in a time trial, my ghost is normal, the bike just moves extremley slow. Its acting like im not getting any fps but im running 80 fps... almost like im on a 50. ive restarted the game around 9 times and my computer about 3. ive tried other bikes and its the same. i havent changed my graphics or gear or my setup, any ideas?
I think u set the Auto clutch rpm´s to low by a mistake. Happened to me too. sry for my bad english.
jlv wrote:I played a lot of 1v1 at first then threewave capturestrike and ultra freeze tag. I'd say what my name was but it'd ruin my facade of professionalism...
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Secede wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:I had played the game a few times this morning then i got on about an hour later and my bike is extremley slow, but everything else is normal speed. The bar turning is normal, in a time trial, my ghost is normal, the bike just moves extremley slow. Its acting like im not getting any fps but im running 80 fps... almost like im on a 50. ive restarted the game around 9 times and my computer about 3. ive tried other bikes and its the same. i havent changed my graphics or gear or my setup, any ideas?
I think u set the Auto clutch rpm´s to low by a mistake. Happened to me too. sry for my bad english.
no, its on 5000... i had to go for a few minutes and came back about an hour later and it was fine but now its doing it again...
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Jeremy150 wrote:Maybe try unbinding your front and rear brake? It kind of sounds like they're being activated, maybe a controller issue?
that didnt do it either, i even tried changing my buttons. still no
Jeremy150
Team: MV Films

Post by Jeremy150 »

Try changing your controls to you keyboard, and see if you're still having issues. I still think it's a controller issue.
BradyS21
Team: EuroTrashSilencer
Location: Working the corner to earn money to buy a new pipe because I don't know what my works pipe does :'(

Post by BradyS21 »

Lnxa wrote:Think it means more gaz less brake.
tyskorn wrote:WHOA WHOA WHOA. I apologize for Brady's language, everyone.