Money for setup trade boyz

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Ddavis

Re: Money for setup trade boyz

Post by Ddavis »

MXTYSEN21 wrote:Anyways, you're welcome for the advanced I gave you and the community years ago for free, lets not forget about that nice guy
Tysen is the nice guy who helped me out and gave me his advanced in 2012 :wink: :lol:
Racers52

Post by Racers52 »

Ddavis wrote:
MXTYSEN21 wrote:Anyways, you're welcome for the advanced I gave you and the community years ago for free, lets not forget about that nice guy
Tysen is the nice guy who helped me out and gave me his advanced in 2012 :wink: :lol:

Still slow :wink:
MXTYSEN21
Team: Volcom Racing

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

Ddavis wrote:
haha <3
you are a G jlv
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Racers52 wrote:
Ddavis wrote:

Still slow :wink:
but less sketchy (still sketchy tho)
kurtmx

Post by kurtmx »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:This is why I have been in the process of making a suspension tuning tutorial to try and translate to people what the adjustments do and when to use them.
Keen to see this
2017 Australian Mx Nationals MX1 - 3rd
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Atom6246 wrote:I just want to know how the rumor of me buying a setup got out? Just annoying that people look past my results and think "he bought a setup".
You put way too much stock in your reputation here. You really wonder how/why a community of youth does/doesn't spread rumors? I was rumored to be a pedo just because of my age. No biggie, it's just kids being kids.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:
Atom6246 wrote:I just want to know how the rumor of me buying a setup got out? Just annoying that people look past my results and think "he bought a setup".
You put way too much stock in your reputation here. You really wonder how/why a community of youth does/doesn't spread rumors? I was rumored to be a pedo just because of my age. No biggie, it's just kids being kids.
I didn't really word that right because frankly I could careless about peoples opinion, just hate how they put it on the setup when I won a GP with a setup I made. I hear ya tho, shouldn't be taking shit personal.
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Post by ROSE822 »

Atom6246 wrote:
TeamHavocRacing wrote:
I didn't really word that right because frankly I could careless about peoples opinion, just hate how they put it on the setup when I won a GP with a setup I made. I hear ya tho, shouldn't be taking shit personal.
Atom im only joking dude you know that
SKERICK
Team: Mick Skezz

Post by SKERICK »

Ya'll should be testing and adjusting your own shit anyways. Ive always been a lone wolf on setting up the bike and eventually the settings i got to arnt to far from the ones people are buying?
For me some of these advanced setups just dont work for how i ride, unless your just aimlessly flinging numbers randomly all over the shop then any setting that you stick with can work for you (sometimes flinging numbers does work though like 0 front low speed rebound and 100 rear?).
Phathry25
Team: No Frills Racing

Post by Phathry25 »

I'll sell my championship winning SX setup for $10. PM me.
tammx
Team: tammx

Post by tammx »

nice thanks for posting the set up hope it helps me!
mxnick514
Team: Privateer

Post by mxnick514 »

MXTYSEN21 wrote:Never sold a setup for $20 peter. I'm not running that mx you just posted either, it has its flaws. Anyways, you're welcome for the advanced I gave you and the community years ago for free, lets not forget about that nice guy
Where can I find that setup :)
Faltsu

Post by Faltsu »

MXTYSEN21 wrote:Also I do like helping guys, I've given lessons to plenty of people for nothing. I even got you blitzing those whoops in sx way better then you were, remember that? It's not just about money
You never replied when i asked for help :cry:
jack35cooke
Team: Privateer

Post by jack35cooke »

Anyone got a good suspension setup for out doors? 250 or 450 i really couldn't care less.
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

jack35cooke wrote:Anyone got a good suspension setup for out doors? 250 or 450 i really couldn't care less.
I have a feeling there was a setup posted on this very thread...