Money for setup trade boyz

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Dennisfjeldberg
Team: EVP

Money for setup trade boyz

Post by Dennisfjeldberg »

Hey boys, So as all you guys know im slow as a turtle now, struggle seems to be only way these days, im prepared for the hate, but guess what i doesnt really care, I just want to get my flow going again. I need a setup that i feel comfy with and can go fast with like back in the days.
SOOO, my main problem is front wheel lock, my front wheel is 90% of the time just floating, and let us say i hit the uphill on High Point, what happens all the time is that im landing smooth and the second i hit the next bump i automaticly gets legs of or my front wheel washes out. front wheel lock and front wheel wash outs happens way to often. im asking you guys for help. im willing to give out 50 euros on Paypal to the first guy who gives me a setup i can feel at home with again. I aint no quitter. so feel free to help out in any way you might think will help. Thanks for your time.
ROSE822
Team: Hidden Design

Re: Money for setup trade boyz

Post by ROSE822 »

Ask Atom Holm he paid for setups now look
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Here Dennis. I have my setup which has been known to be sold for $20 USD! I will give you it for absolutely nothing just because I am a nice guy and don't charge anything for setups.

Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

ROSE822 wrote:Ask Atom Holm he paid for setups now look
Who's saying this shit? hahah I've never paid for a setup. Fuck outta hur with that shit
Hi Im Skyqe

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Atom6246 wrote:
I've never paid for a setup.CORRECTION: "But I have gotten given a setup that others pay for"
Fixed
MXTYSEN21
Team: Volcom Racing

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

Never sold a setup for $20 peter. I'm not running that mx you just posted either, it has its flaws. Anyways, you're welcome for the advanced I gave you and the community years ago for free, lets not forget about that nice guy
you are a G jlv
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:Fixed
I can see how thats wrong but how are people trying to make me look like the bad guy?
Bubba40
Team: Kyb/Enzo

Post by Bubba40 »

Atom6246 wrote:
I can see how that's wrong but how are people trying to make me look like the bad guy?
It's a joke lol
Atom6246

Post by Atom6246 »

Bubba40 wrote:
Atom6246 wrote:
I can see how that's wrong but how are people trying to make me look like the bad guy?
It's a joke lol
Yeah I know Peter is joking but I just want to know how the rumor of me buying a setup got out? Just annoying that people look past my results and think "he bought a setup". Makes me look hella desperate to do good and although I believe it's helped me out, I don't want that title on me. Only thing I've bought for this game is skins and models.
J.Armstrong
Team: dunno

Post by J.Armstrong »

Atom6246 wrote:
Bubba40 wrote:
Atom6246 wrote: I can see how that's wrong but how are people trying to make me look like the bad guy?
It's a joke lol
Yeah I know Peter is joking but I just want to know how the rumor of me buying a setup got out? Just annoying that people look past my results and think "he bought a setup". Makes me look hella desperate to do good and although I believe it's helped me out, I don't want that title on me. Only thing I've bought for this game is skins and models.
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

Post by Lnxa »

Hi Im Skyqe wrote:
Atom6246 wrote:
I've never paid for a setup.CORRECTION: "But I have gotten given a setup that others pay for"
Fixed
[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
Hi Im Skyqe

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

MXTYSEN21 wrote:Never sold a setup for $20 peter. I'm not running that mx you just posted either, it has its flaws. Anyways, you're welcome for the advanced I gave you and the community years ago for free, lets not forget about that nice guy
I have read that $20 was the magical number? Sorry for the misinformation, but I will still assume that your setups weren't given for the low price of FREE though was it?

I give my setup from Indiana to a person for free when they were struggling with the track. It then get's passed around afterward which I have no issue with, now I am being told that an iteration of it is being sold. Regardless of if you are selling it exactly for what it is or 'fixed' the flaws that isn't the point. I could care less about the 'Fame'.

I am sure everyone appreciates that your advanced stability was released for free I know at least I do, its nice for new users to have a resource like this to help them with the harsh learning curve that MXS has. Also gives them the confidence that 'Hey I got Tysen's stability there's no reason why I can't have the ability to get faster'.

The point wasn't to talk shit to you specifically, I just really don't agree with people making money off of suspension, especially when the main players who are doing it really don't understand what the adjustments really do. It just sucks that the main objective here isn't to help people but to make money. I don't want in on the paid suspension scheme, it just would have been nice to be approached or be given the common courtesy beforehand. This is why I have been in the process of making a suspension tuning tutorial to try and translate to people what the adjustments do and when to use them.

This has nothing negative to do with you Atom, I just don't agree with the whole philosophy of selling setups. Was just making the point that you are running a $50 setup and that is the only reason why you are going fast so people better buy the setup so they can be fast like Atom... :lol: OK OK that's enough.
MXTYSEN21

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

I'm not a huge fan of selling setups either, I almost didn't even post my sx video but my buddy talked me into (irl) I was staring at the publish button for like 10 minutes thinking about it, but I thought shit Hunter is selling for 50$ so screw it.

Also why I decided not to make a video for my outdoor setup. I was thinking about it but when I told that kid "20$" it really was a joke tho, I wouldn't have sold it to him until I made an official video, if I was even going too. Because I was still deciding. I've told many others that ask "setup?" that I may be selling it soon but idk. I was just in a funny mood though and said "20$" and people lose their shit.
you are a G jlv
MXTYSEN21

Post by MXTYSEN21 »

Also I do like helping guys, I've given lessons to plenty of people for nothing. I even got you blitzing those whoops in sx way better then you were, remember that? It's not just about money
you are a G jlv
Hi Im Skyqe

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Yes I remember that and appreciate you doing that, like I said it wasn't to single you out. It is just about the selling in general and I feel the main objective was lost.