40 man gate?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
bc45

40 man gate?

Post by bc45 »

Hey guys,
So I still love this game so much, and play it often, but havent been online racing in about two years or so becasuse of my computer not keeping up. My computer isn't "new" but it is currently not too outdated. I am looking into investing in a new graphics card, and wanted some suggestions as to what I should get (or what all i need to get) to run a 40 man gate in rF with at least a medium resolution. I've been doing some reasearch but I'm afraid of making a purchase and the rest of my computer not being able to handle it. I miss the competitive racing and want to get back into it! Either way I'm using a

HP ENVY
10 gb DDR3 memory
1.5 TB hardrive
6 core FX-6200 Processor

my current graphics card is a
AMD Radeon HD 7570 - 1 GB Memory

Thank y'all so much,
Bailey :D
| 2nd overall in 2013 Loretta Lynn's 125 and 250 B |8th in 2014 250 West Coast Phoenix Main Event
http://roostmx.net/

Facebook @baileycroommusic

Instagram @baileycroommusic

YouTube @baileycroommusic
bc45

Re: 40 man gate?

Post by bc45 »

Bump**

Easier question... What size gb graphics card do I need to run a 40 gate national medium resolution?

.. 40 gate maximum resolution?

thank yall so much,
bc
| 2nd overall in 2013 Loretta Lynn's 125 and 250 B |8th in 2014 250 West Coast Phoenix Main Event
http://roostmx.net/

Facebook @baileycroommusic

Instagram @baileycroommusic

YouTube @baileycroommusic
Bacon
Team: Privateer

Re: 40 man gate?

Post by Bacon »

Your CPU is fairly slow and this game requires a decent CPU to run well so you might not see a huge performance boost but that depends on whether this game runs better on good single core performance or multi core. But you would indeed be able to increase your texture quality so I would personally invest in upgrading the whole PC/getting a new PC, but if you don't have the money then upgrading the GPU might be the right choice.

If you really do want to upgrade your GPU I would recommend a GTX 1050Ti. It has a good 4GB of vram so you'll be able to run with pretty a high texture quality and that one doesn't require external power as pre built PC's tend to not have any.