Can you support my youtube channel

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Michael Becker
Team: Privateer

Can you support my youtube channel

Post by Michael Becker »

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCo1Q4u ... QFfyg2Jyrw

I would really like it if you could support my YT channel because I would really like to get up more than 5 because I am not really good at the whole you tube thing.
Crushed Dissenter

Re: Can you support my youtube channel

Post by 808 »

prepare to understand how much of a mistake you just made
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Quick tip. Asking for support will never get you lojal support. Make good videos people want to watch and let them discover you, that's how you grow and have subscribers who actually cares about your content. You've made 3 sim videos within 8 hours + you got another video. Go upload some more, get some great value content up that shows what you're about. I've subscribed to a few sim people, only because I like their content (or liked) and what they do, not because anyone asked. Keep on trying and if people see you have a drive and motivation to be good at it, they'll follow your progress.
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

Wahlamt wrote:Quick tip. Asking for support will never get you lojal support. Make good videos people want to watch and let them discover you, that's how you grow and have subscribers who actually cares about your content. You've made 3 sim videos within 8 hours + you got another video. Go upload some more, get some great value content up that shows what you're about. I've subscribed to a few sim people, only because I like their content (or liked) and what they do, not because anyone asked. Keep on trying and if people see you have a drive and motivation to be good at it, they'll follow your progress.
WOW.That was deep. :D
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

ColtHans wrote:WOW.That was deep. :D
I'm a very sensitive person.
ColtHans

Post by ColtHans »

Wahlamt wrote:
ColtHans wrote:WOW.That was deep. :D