Just a curious question

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
GM55
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:36 pm
Team: Privateer

Just a curious question

Postby GM55 » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:16 pm

Just curious to hear,
but how long did it take you to get "good" or, consistently fast?
Not so much laying down one hot-lap per 30 tries, but more along the lines of being able to have consistently fast laps.
6 months? 1 year? 3 months?

Just curious

User avatar
RHYSHHS
Posts: 162
Joined: Fri Oct 23, 2015 6:54 pm
Team: TLD Honda
Location: England
Contact:

Re: Just a curious question

Postby RHYSHHS » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:17 pm

i would say it took me 9-12 months

CeeJayHDz
Posts: 520
Joined: Mon Feb 23, 2015 5:05 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Just a curious question

Postby CeeJayHDz » Sun Jul 16, 2017 9:44 pm

RHYSHHS wrote:i would say it took me 9-12 months


im dead lol
Image

User avatar
Wahlamt
Posts: 5600
Joined: Mon Sep 13, 2010 3:15 pm
Team: MLG Compton
Location: Sweden

Re: Just a curious question

Postby Wahlamt » Sun Jul 16, 2017 10:01 pm

GM55 wrote:Just curious to hear,
but how long did it take you to get "good" or, consistently fast?
Not so much laying down one hot-lap per 30 tries, but more along the lines of being able to have consistently fast laps.
6 months? 1 year? 3 months?

Just curious

Probably took me around 5 years, but my sucking at this is also greatly caused by myself.

Knight24_
Posts: 82
Joined: Tue Feb 28, 2017 7:40 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Just a curious question

Postby Knight24_ » Mon Jul 17, 2017 5:21 am

GM55 wrote:Just curious to hear,
but how long did it take you to get "good" or, consistently fast?
Not so much laying down one hot-lap per 30 tries, but more along the lines of being able to have consistently fast laps.
6 months? 1 year? 3 months?

Just curious

I beat the learning curve within about 1 month. You can check out my youtube, I uploaded my first 3 weeks, and I was pretty much done with the learning curve. Now I'm about 5 months on and off into the game, I'm way better now, probably uploading a progression video & once I get a computer that can handle running with more than 1 person I'll start racing ams.
Image

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 1866
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Heckman Productions
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: Just a curious question

Postby AHeckman2 » Mon Jul 17, 2017 3:36 pm

I kinda stopped progressing after a year and half of playing, which also corresponded to the time in which I stopped playing a lot. But I was consistent enough after a year of playing to score points in the pro class.
Image

GM55
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:36 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Just a curious question

Postby GM55 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:05 am

Wahlamt wrote:
GM55 wrote:Just curious to hear,
but how long did it take you to get "good" or, consistently fast?
Not so much laying down one hot-lap per 30 tries, but more along the lines of being able to have consistently fast laps.
6 months? 1 year? 3 months?

Just curious

Probably took me around 5 years, but my sucking at this is also greatly caused by myself.


Geez, thats long

GM55
Posts: 12
Joined: Sat Jun 24, 2017 1:36 pm
Team: Privateer

Re: Just a curious question

Postby GM55 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:06 am

AHeckman2 wrote:I kinda stopped progressing after a year and half of playing, which also corresponded to the time in which I stopped playing a lot. But I was consistent enough after a year of playing to score points in the pro class.


Word, what do you think seperates guys like mullins and fresquez from every other pro?
i mean yall are all on another level though.

User avatar
AHeckman2
Posts: 1866
Joined: Thu Aug 06, 2015 12:11 am
Team: Heckman Productions
Location: Michigan, USA
Contact:

Re: Just a curious question

Postby AHeckman2 » Wed Jul 19, 2017 2:22 am

GM55 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:I kinda stopped progressing after a year and half of playing, which also corresponded to the time in which I stopped playing a lot. But I was consistent enough after a year of playing to score points in the pro class.

Word, what do you think seperates guys like mullins and fresquez from every other pro?
i mean yall are all on another level though.

Mullins and Fresquez are just naturally good I feel, and they've both been playing for longer than most of us.
Image

JROBI17
Posts: 4
Joined: Thu Jul 20, 2017 3:29 pm

Re: Just a curious question

Postby JROBI17 » Thu Jul 20, 2017 4:22 pm

it tokk me id say about a couple weeks just to master cornering this game is tuff


Return to “General Discussion”

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 11 guests