Just a curious question

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
GM55
Team: Privateer

Just a curious question

Post by GM55 »

Just curious to hear,
but how long did it take you to get "good" or, consistently fast?
Not so much laying down one hot-lap per 30 tries, but more along the lines of being able to have consistently fast laps.
6 months? 1 year? 3 months?

Just curious
RHYSHHS
Crushed Dissenter
Team: hELLo

Re: Just a curious question

Post by RHYSHHS »

i would say it took me 9-12 months
2019 Loretta Lynn's Schoolboy 1 Champion |2019 Loretta Lynn's 250B Champion | 2019 Loretta Lynn's Schoolboy 2 2ND
CeeJayHDz

Post by CeeJayHDz »

RHYSHHS wrote:i would say it took me 9-12 months
im dead lol
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

GM55 wrote:Just curious to hear,
Not so much laying down one hot-lap per 30 tries, but more along the lines of being able to have consistently fast laps.

Just curious
Probably took me around 5 years, but my sucking at this is also greatly caused by myself.
Knight24_

Post by Knight24_ »

Just curious
I beat the learning curve within about 1 month. You can check out my youtube, I uploaded my first 3 weeks, and I was pretty much done with the learning curve. Now I'm about 5 months on and off into the game, I'm way better now, probably uploading a progression video & once I get a computer that can handle running with more than 1 person I'll start racing ams.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

I kinda stopped progressing after a year and half of playing, which also corresponded to the time in which I stopped playing a lot. But I was consistent enough after a year of playing to score points in the pro class.
GM55

Post by GM55 »

Wahlamt wrote:

Just curious
Probably took me around 5 years, but my sucking at this is also greatly caused by myself.
Geez, thats long
GM55

Post by GM55 »

AHeckman2 wrote:I kinda stopped progressing after a year and half of playing, which also corresponded to the time in which I stopped playing a lot. But I was consistent enough after a year of playing to score points in the pro class.
Word, what do you think seperates guys like mullins and fresquez from every other pro?
i mean yall are all on another level though.
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

GM55 wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:I kinda stopped progressing after a year and half of playing, which also corresponded to the time in which I stopped playing a lot. But I was consistent enough after a year of playing to score points in the pro class.
Word, what do you think seperates guys like mullins and fresquez from every other pro?
i mean yall are all on another level though.
Mullins and Fresquez are just naturally good I feel, and they've both been playing for longer than most of us.
JROBI17
Team: BARBIN RACING

Post by JROBI17 »

it tokk me id say about a couple weeks just to master cornering this game is tuff
Motoagogo

Post by Motoagogo »

2+ years later I am still garbage...
_darkdiamonds

Post by _darkdiamonds »

Motoagogo wrote:2+ years later I am still garbage...
yeap. same for me. i suck at this game and play atleast 3 days in a week
Davinho222

Post by Davinho222 »

I think the time needed is different for everyone. some people may never get how to play it and some are playing less then a year and are really good after that. I can tell you that my progresse stopped after a time, the last step of playing the game like a pro is huuge! i never went that good but played the game everyday for a long long time back a couple of years. So it must have to do something with natural talent. But get around the track fast, in the lane you want, with a couple of whips and without crashing, to be able to win some random online races was still fun.
Lnxa
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Lnxa »

Heres me shredding right after I bought the game in early 2012. Didn't really play much until late 2012, 2013 Is when the inner tryhard came out and I was probably putting in like 30 hours a week or something like that.

[center][b]|[/b] 2013 EMF MX1 Champion - 3x rF 450 MX Champion ('15/'16/'17) [b]|[/b]
[url=http://www.youtube.com/Lnxamxs]Youtube[/url] [url=https://www.twitch.tv/lnxa]Twitch[/url]
"I hit my desk too hard again and my game crashed" -Rush[/center]
[img]https://yip.su/1w7sq7[/img]
GM55

Post by GM55 »

[quote="Lnxa"]Heres me shredding right after I bought the game in early 2012. Didn't really play much until late 2012, 2013 Is when the inner tryhard came out and I was probably putting in like 30 hours a week or something like that.

[/quote

Good stuff man