Whip Setup

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
RedbullManiac23
Team: Tweaked Moto

Whip Setup

Post by RedbullManiac23 »

I'm looking for a whip setup that can help me in comps. I have a good setup right now but I would like to be able to throw whips like Axel Hodges. If anyone can help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. :D
Go big or go home
Knight24_
Team: Privateer

Re: Whip Setup

Post by Knight24_ »

RedbullManiac23 wrote:I'm looking for a whip setup that can help me in comps. I have a good setup right now but I would like to be able to throw whips like Axel Hodges. If anyone can help me with this I would greatly appreciate it. :D
To throw oppos like axel that's completely just style that you need to learn. No setup will make you do an oppo, it's how you do them & how you learn them. I know arnolddaking on youtube does axel's oppos pretty well same with his friend. I suggest DMing him on here or comment on one of his videos & ask if you could call on discord and go into the same server and see if he'll help you 1 on 1 & teach you exactly how he does them. I have no idea exactly how to do them. All I can do is throw fat normal oppos, fat normal slide whips & fat normal whips. I have no style like axel or know how to do his type of oppos in mxs. It's all about technique & how you do them. I've only done a few of his style oppos on jumps that threw me into his oppo, but I was trying to just do a normal slide. Hope this helps. & if you do contact him save the demo and make a short little tutorial because arnolds tutorial on axels oppos makes absolutely no sense to me, I guess I just have to practice doing it more, but I can't do his oppos sadly.
swoodmx
Crushed Dissenter

Post by swoodmx »

No whip setup is needed it's all about the cork screw effect off the lip to do the Axell Whip or Anti Whip as it is formally called!

Here is video I made after screwing around

Lynch
Team: Atlas Technologies

Post by Lynch »

Damn thats a special fov.
Knight24_

Post by Knight24_ »

swoodmx wrote:No whip setup is needed it's all about the cork screw effect off the lip to do the Axell Whip or Anti Whip as it is formally called!

The first two aren't axells style opposed, you just did regular oppos the rest we're decent
swoodmx
Crushed Dissenter

Post by swoodmx »

Knight24_ wrote:
swoodmx wrote:No whip setup is needed it's all about the cork screw effect off the lip to do the Axell Whip or Anti Whip as it is formally called!

The first two aren't axells style opposed, you just did regular oppos the rest we're decent
Okay thanks fir that clarification I don't play that much so I am noob! hehehe :mrgreen:
benicio154

Post by benicio154 »

Lynch wrote:Damn thats a special fov.
haha yes
benicio154

Post by benicio154 »

Lynch wrote:Damn thats a special fov.
haha yes