1.11 Install Won't Let Me Continue Setup

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
cr85adam
Team: Privateer

1.11 Install Won't Let Me Continue Setup

Post by cr85adam »

I know I know, I'm behind. But today i installed 1.11 and when I got to the setup stage, it said choose which folder to place it in. I left it original. Above it said " Click next to continue " and it woudn't let me click next. So any help would be appreciated.
maggett
Team: Architech

Re: 1.11 Install Won't Let Me Continue Setup

Post by maggett »

cr85adam wrote:I know I know, I'm behind. But today i installed 1.11 and when I got to the setup stage, it said choose which folder to place it in. I left it original. Above it said " Click next to continue " and it woudn't let me click next. So any help would be appreciated.
make sure it directs to the same place you have your sim installed at. if you have 2 harddrives it might be on the other one and the installer is probably just linking to the default location
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
Knight24_
Team: Privateer

Re: 1.11 Install Won't Let Me Continue Setup

Post by Knight24_ »

The same thing happened to me, I forget why or how I fixed it, but it wouldn't let me hit next. But according to JLV when you select what folder to put it into it has to be the same as where your 1.10 v is downloaded.(which should be your x86 folder, not your personal folder.) Hope this helps, sorry that I forget how I fixed it so I can't really help. OH & JUST A HEADS UP, it deleted EVERYTHING & made everything stock as if I just bought the game.(it could've just been a weird glitch for me) but I'd say just save all your sus/adv. setups just in case.