Sim not opening

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
hvpmvp

Sim not opening

Post by hvpmvp »

So I was trying to add cameras to Oregon Farm and when in notepad ++ when I tried to save as it said mx.exe already exists, do you want to replace it so I hit replace and now this comes up when I try to open sim or my personal folder.

Thanks in advance!
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Re: Sim not opening

Post by DBRider251 »

Why were you modifying mx.exe? That's why it messed up. Download the newest snapshot, rename it to mx.exe, and put it in your personal folder. Replace the old one
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault
hvpmvp

Post by hvpmvp »

Now my personal folder is gone but you were right I now can play sim but like I said my personal folder is gone.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Honestly it's been so long I can't remember in which order you do this, but re-download MX Simulator and DONT FUCK WITH THE MX.EXE IN NOTEPAD++, and if for whatever reason it tries to prevent you from being able to open it, make sure your firewall isn't blocking it from opening.
Knight24_
Team: Privateer

Post by Knight24_ »

DBRider251 wrote:Why were you modifying mx.exe? That's why it messed up. Download the newest snapshot, rename it to mx.exe, and put it in your personal folder. Replace the old one
Don't rename it mx.exe it's already an .exe folder all you have to do is name is mx
DBRider251
Team: Elevated Motorsports

Post by DBRider251 »

Knight24_ wrote:
DBRider251 wrote:Why were you modifying mx.exe? That's why it messed up. Download the newest snapshot, rename it to mx.exe, and put it in your personal folder. Replace the old one
Don't rename it mx.exe it's already an .exe folder all you have to do is name is mx
I have all the extensions on after mine, so it shows up with the .exe no matter what
TeamHavocRacing wrote:it's all the liberals fault