WHO CAN HELP ME THAT IS NOT IN A HURRY? NEED HELP

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
JynxHD
Crushed Dissenter
Team: Privateer

WHO CAN HELP ME THAT IS NOT IN A HURRY? NEED HELP

Post by JynxHD »

THE SUBJECT SAYS IT ALL
Knight24_

Re: WHO CAN HELP ME THAT IS NOT IN A HURRY? NEED HELP

Post by Knight24_ »

Stop making so many different fucking threads. Nobody is helping you for a reason, bud.
JynxHD
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JynxHD »

Knight24_ wrote:Stop making so many different fucking threads. Nobody is helping you for a reason, bud.

Hey fuck face you dont have click on the link. Simple as that. There are other people in the MX community who arent complete douche bags. I could give 2 fucks what you think.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

JynxHD wrote:
Knight24_ wrote:Stop making so many different fucking threads. Nobody is helping you for a reason, bud.

Hey fuck face you dont have click on the link. Simple as that. There are other people in the MX community who arent complete douche bags. I could give 2 fucks what you think.
you could at least tell us what you need help with
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
JynxHD
Crushed Dissenter

Post by JynxHD »

808 wrote:
JynxHD wrote:

ive said it in another post man asking for some help with gearing and stuff, ive done it before but for some reason its not saving out into the game but when i load up sim it shows up, but its not on the model. i was being patience and didnt really care, but it would be nice to know how to do it without fucking up.
Knight24_

Post by Knight24_ »

JynxHD wrote:
808 wrote:
JynxHD wrote:

ive said it in another post man asking for some help with gearing and stuff, ive done it before but for some reason its not saving out into the game but when i load up sim it shows up, but its not on the model. i was being patience and didnt really care, but it would be nice to know how to do it without fucking up.
Being patient? You made 5 different fucking topics you dumbass. Nobody's helping you because of how god damn obnoxious you are. You're the type of fucking cancer that makes this community shit. GO TO KELLENS FUCKING YOUTUBE RETARD. Here I'll even help your lazy ass https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9-tlzL ... 6Hm1FJP-1m Now do it yourself, nobody wants to here your fucking whinning when you don't even explain in proper english or nicely what you would like done.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Knight24_ wrote:
JynxHD wrote:
808 wrote:
Being patient? You made 5 different fucking topics you dumbass. Nobody's helping you because of how god damn obnoxious you are. You're the type of fucking cancer that makes this community shit. GO TO KELLENS FUCKING YOUTUBE RETARD. Here I'll even help your lazy ass https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=i9-tlzL ... 6Hm1FJP-1m Now do it yourself, nobody wants to here your fucking whinning when you don't even explain in proper english or nicely what you would like done.
Sir I think you are taking this to new heights and need to calm down, I mean holy shit dude, it's gonna be alright, OK?

Also, if we are talking about this community's overwhelming amount of "cancer", I'm willing to bet you would be brought up more than once
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Knight24_

Post by Knight24_ »

808 wrote:
Knight24_ wrote:
JynxHD wrote:
Sir I think you are taking this to new heights and need to calm down, I mean holy shit dude, it's gonna be alright, OK?

Also, if we are talking about this community's overwhelming amount of "cancer", I'm willing to bet you would be brought up more than once
No, not at all. I don't have ANY enemies on this game, I'm not annoying(or piss people off), & I certainly am smart enough to go to kellens youtube instead of making 6 different topics within 2 days for a question that didn't explain ANYTHING. You'd be brought up for backing this kid up. Kids like him are Rush, Chase etc Although they're funny as shit sometimes they're the cancer in sim.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Knight24_ wrote:I don't have ANY enemies on this game, I'm not annoying(or piss people off)
You just changed that to past tense.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

This thread gives me so many reasons to dislike the children of this forum....honestly Havoc, how do you do it?
Aggressively Mediocre Image
John23

Post by John23 »

jlv wrote:This post is useless.
Brad smith17
Team: SKDA

Post by Brad smith17 »

I can help destroy your caps lock button?
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Big Smooth one3 wrote:...honestly Havoc, how do you do it?
One quick read-through and soon curiosity turns to hatred. Easy!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Bower946
Team: IG: @Moto.Fails

Post by Bower946 »

Instead of making 5 different threads and supposedly being obnoxious, try this.
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2518
Knight24_

Post by Knight24_ »

Bower946 wrote:Instead of making 5 different threads and supposedly being obnoxious, try this.
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2518
I already linked him to kellens video clearly showing how to put your name/number on gear & bikes, but instead he makes 3 more threads. Smart!