WHO CAN HELP ME THAT IS NOT IN A HURRY? NEED HELP

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
dawsonsleeper

Re: WHO CAN HELP ME THAT IS NOT IN A HURRY? NEED HELP

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Brad smith17 wrote:I can help destroy your caps lock button?
+100 :D :D :D :D :D :D :D
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Brad smith17 wrote:I can help destroy your caps lock button?
+100 :D :D :D
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Knight24_ wrote:
Bower946 wrote:Instead of making 5 different threads and supposedly being obnoxious, try this.
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2518
I already linked him to kellens video clearly showing how to put your name/number on gear & bikes, but instead he makes 3 more threads. Smart!
you claim your not annoying, yet you are the most annoying person out of everyone in this topic.
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Knight24_
Team: Privateer

Post by Knight24_ »

808 wrote:
Knight24_ wrote:
Bower946 wrote:Instead of making 5 different threads and supposedly being obnoxious, try this.
http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?f=7&t=2518
I already linked him to kellens video clearly showing how to put your name/number on gear & bikes, but instead he makes 3 more threads. Smart!
you claim your not annoying, yet you are the most annoying person out of everyone in this topic.
You claim I'm annoying, yet the only thing I'm doing is telling this kid to use his brains and not post 6 different topics. Man oh man
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Knight24_ wrote:
808 wrote:
Knight24_ wrote: I already linked him to kellens video clearly showing how to put your name/number on gear & bikes, but instead he makes 3 more threads. Smart!
You claim I'm annoying, yet the only thing I'm doing is telling this kid to use his brains and not post 6 different topics. Man oh man
Dude, you're having a goddamn stroke over some kid making topics in a forum, all of which you could have easily ignored, yet persisted on coming in here and ranting about it. The topics don't even have anything to do with you, they were made to attract people who could help the guy out, not bitch at him.

but seriously dude, let's do 1 topic in the help section next time, then you won't get retards having aneurysms in your topics
James_122 wrote:The old folks home should limit you fossils on how much internet time you get a day. Hopefully they mashed your turkey meat up enough so you can chew it.
Knight24_

Post by Knight24_ »

808 wrote:
Knight24_ wrote:
808 wrote: you claim your not annoying, yet you are the most annoying person out of everyone in this topic.
Dude, you're having a goddamn stroke over some kid making topics in a forum, all of which you could have easily ignored, yet persisted on coming in here and ranting about it. The topics don't even have anything to do with you, they were made to attract people who could help the guy out, not bitch at him.

but seriously dude, let's do 1 topic in the help section next time, then you won't get retards having aneurysms in your topics
I did help him out on his 3rd post, and yet he countinues to be a fucking idiot & also even better some dude was nice enough to show him for 4 hours one night what to do and he still made posts that didn't even have a question on what he actually needed done. I'm not having a stroke, this kid is just a fucking retard.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Knight24_ wrote:
808 wrote:
Knight24_ wrote: You claim I'm annoying, yet the only thing I'm doing is telling this kid to use his brains and not post 6 different topics. Man oh man

this kid is just a fucking retard.
this may be true, but getting all cranky isn't going to help
Knight24_

Post by Knight24_ »

808 wrote:
Knight24_ wrote:
808 wrote: Dude, you're having a goddamn stroke over some kid making topics in a forum, all of which you could have easily ignored, yet persisted on coming in here and ranting about it. The topics don't even have anything to do with you, they were made to attract people who could help the guy out, not bitch at him.

this kid is just a fucking retard.
I realize, but at some point it does get pretty damn annoying. I linked him in his 2nd and 3rd post to kellens video and I told him multiple different places where to go to find out how to put numbers/name on gear and some kid kindly went on discord with him for hours to break down every step & he still decides to make posts where he doesn't even ask a question nor speaks english
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Knight24_ wrote:
808 wrote:
Knight24_ wrote: this kid is just a fucking retard.
I realize, but at some point it does get pretty damn annoying. I linked him in his 2nd and 3rd post to kellens video and I told him multiple different places where to go to find out how to put numbers/name on gear and some kid kindly went on discord with him for hours to break down every step & he still decides to make posts where he doesn't even ask a question nor speaks english
I guess he didn't get the memo
RHerzog85

Post by RHerzog85 »

808 wrote:
Knight24_ wrote:
808 wrote: this may be true, but getting all cranky isn't going to help

I had no idea of his forum shenanigan's at the time of helping him. Also, am 32, lol. Although, "kid" is flattering, I wish I had the energy of a kid.
Motoagogo

Post by Motoagogo »

This is the best thread ever.
Crushed Dissenter

Post by 808 »

Motoagogo wrote:This is the best thread ever.
you said it
Quinten
Team: QM1

Post by Quinten »

Knight24_

Post by Knight24_ »

RHerzog85 wrote:
808 wrote:
Knight24_ wrote: I realize, but at some point it does get pretty damn annoying. I linked him in his 2nd and 3rd post to kellens video and I told him multiple different places where to go to find out how to put numbers/name on gear and some kid kindly went on discord with him for hours to break down every step & he still decides to make posts where he doesn't even ask a question nor speaks english

I had no idea of his forum shenanigan's at the time of helping him. Also, am 32, lol. Although, "kid" is flattering, I wish I had the energy of a kid.
Haha, I just call most people kid(s). It's from my cod days ahaha
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Kids don't let kids call other kids kids.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.