CANT SEEM TO NEVER BE ABLE TO GET THE GEAR AND BIKE SKIN

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
SKlein
Team: Evergood

Re: CANT SEEM TO NEVER BE ABLE TO GET THE GEAR AND BIKE SKIN

Post by SKlein »

nickuzick wrote:Fixed it for you.
"In English, the nominative form of the singular first-person pronoun, "I", is normally capitalized, along with all its contractions (I'll, I'm, etc.)."
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

:lol:
ethyuio

Post by ethyuio »

JynxHD wrote:.are you seriously that booty tickled cause i made a fucking post asking for some help, from some that knows exactly what they are doing. I know its simple cause i have done it but most of the time it fucks up and thats what i neeed help with but your too much of a spazz to even know what going on. Yeah i commented on Kellens channel, but what were you doing fucking stalking me to see how many times i do ask? hes got alot of people i wasnt sure if he seen it or not. IF you get that butt hurt off of a question on social media then maybe you should evaluate your self bud. Thanks for your feedback thou :)
Guy hes pissed off at you because you made a lot of different posts asking the same vague questions its really stupid that you created a bunch of different posts where you didn't even ask an actual question
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

JynxHD wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:Sounds like you need to retake elementary grammar ;)
No thanks buddy, been over school. Are you a teacher? is this a classroom where i have to spell everything correctly?
Nah I'm just messing with you :P
Knight24_
Team: Privateer

Post by Knight24_ »

AHeckman2 wrote:Sounds like you need to retake elementary grammar ;)
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

yo ive showed you and told you this like 4 times.. how do you not remember..
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
RHYSHHS
Crushed Dissenter
Team: hELLo

Post by RHYSHHS »

SKlein wrote:
nickuzick wrote:Fixed it for you.
"In English, the nominative form of the singular first-person pronoun, "I", is normally capitalized, along with all its contractions (I'll, I'm, etc.)."
2019 Loretta Lynn's Schoolboy 1 Champion |2019 Loretta Lynn's 250B Champion | 2019 Loretta Lynn's Schoolboy 2 2ND
RHerzog85

Post by RHerzog85 »

I took several hours of my time to walk him through the entire process of doing rider skins from start to finish on Teamviewer and Discord, staying up until 5am even. This was just this past Saturday, I honestly don't know why he would still need help, or a skin for that matter... He picked literally every aspect of the one I made for him doing this.
RHYSHHS
Crushed Dissenter
Team: hELLo

Post by RHYSHHS »

If u made 1 thread you might have got help but when you keep making threads. Just learn how to fucking do it might be easier that way
2019 Loretta Lynn's Schoolboy 1 Champion |2019 Loretta Lynn's 250B Champion | 2019 Loretta Lynn's Schoolboy 2 2ND
Knight24_

Post by Knight24_ »

RHYSHHS wrote:If u made 1 thread you might have got help but when you keep making threads. Just learn how to fucking do it might be easier that way
I told him several times where he could easily learn how to do it & I even linked him to kellens video on how to do it. Either this kid is illiterate or just stupid as shit trying to piss us off