I am a failure at whipping, please help

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
KTM250
Team: Privateer

I am a failure at whipping, please help

Post by KTM250 »

So almost every time I hit a jump and try to throw a mcnasty, it starts ok then as it begins to come around the rear wheel kicks way out and I end up side ways. Ive tried it sitting only, standing only, a mixture of both, ive tried leaning the whole way, ive tried leaning at the beginning then returning to center to let it fix itself. I really do not know what is causing my rear end to kick out like it does.
Knight24_

Re: I am a failure at whipping, please help

Post by Knight24_ »

KTM250 wrote:So almost every time I hit a jump and try to throw a mcnasty, it starts ok then as it begins to come around the rear wheel kicks way out and I end up side ways. Ive tried it sitting only, standing only, a mixture of both, ive tried leaning the whole way, ive tried leaning at the beginning then returning to center to let it fix itself. I really do not know what is causing my rear end to kick out like it does.
If you want the honest truth, it's called practice. I beat the learning curve within a month, but I wasn't comfortable with whipping and scrubbing every jump with confidence until like 3 months into the game. You can watch tutorials, such as CBL, Kellen etc but if you're trying to just throw a fat normal whip it's just practice & how far you are into the game. A tip though would be to get on the gas & never let the bike go to fat out before you start bringing it back. OH & another huge tip if you sit down when trying to bring the bike back, it pulls the bike back much harder and faster then standing
KTM250

Post by KTM250 »

Knight24_ wrote:
KTM250 wrote:So almost every time I hit a jump and try to throw a mcnasty, it starts ok then as it begins to come around the rear wheel kicks way out and I end up side ways. Ive tried it sitting only, standing only, a mixture of both, ive tried leaning the whole way, ive tried leaning at the beginning then returning to center to let it fix itself. I really do not know what is causing my rear end to kick out like it does.
If you want the honest truth, it's called practice. I beat the learning curve within a month, but I wasn't comfortable with whipping and scrubbing every jump with confidence until like 3 months into the game. You can watch tutorials, such as CBL, Kellen etc but if you're trying to just throw a fat normal whip it's just practice & how far you are into the game. A tip though would be to get on the gas & never let the bike go to fat out before you start bringing it back. OH & another huge tip if you sit down when trying to bring the bike back, it pulls the bike back much harder and faster then standing
I'm working on it haha. This game sure can make me wanna break something sometimes. thanks tho
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

Speak to Ryan Turner about breaking stuff he went through 3 monitor in 3 months, but tbh whipping and scrubbing is cool and that but you don't lose that much time. Matt Aggett physically can't whip but still a top 5 emf pro every week and probs top 10 in rf if he actually raced. But the best track i learn't on to do whips was Linus Super Track whether that is still around or not i don't know but just go on a track with big booters and you should get the hang of it if you have the time to keep practicing it, once you can do it on big booters small jumps and stuff will come much easier
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
maggett
Team: Architech

Post by maggett »

as aaron said ive won an emf pro race and had good finishes in RF and im a brick riding a bike. whipping isn't everything if you learn how to teach me :lol: :lol:
2018 EMF EU 250SX East Coast Champion
KTM250

Post by KTM250 »

Aaron Hall wrote:Speak to Ryan Turner about breaking stuff he went through 3 monitor in 3 months, but tbh whipping and scrubbing is cool and that but you don't lose that much time. Matt Aggett physically can't whip but still a top 5 emf pro every week and probs top 10 in rf if he actually raced. But the best track i learn't on to do whips was Linus Super Track whether that is still around or not i don't know but just go on a track with big booters and you should get the hang of it if you have the time to keep practicing it, once you can do it on big booters small jumps and stuff will come much easier
do yall know of any body that just rides with any skill level people? like a group ride :lol:
Bobber113

Post by Bobber113 »

I will ride with anyone. Im not a rf guy but can make a lap or 2 with some whip steez. Pm me