Real Physics Bike Setup Help

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
collier118
Team: Privateer

Real Physics Bike Setup Help

Post by collier118 »

So I've had this game for a little while now, and it wasn't until I finally attempted to play online that I realized I was on Arcade Physics the whole time. Problem is, I've switched to real physics and I can't even go down a straight away for more then like 2 feet without crashing. I've watch videos on how to fix it and it doesn't change a thing. Anyone have any tips on a setup for an Ultimate beginner? Thanks
jordan_crowder22
Team: Monster Energy/Vans

Re: Real Physics Bike Setup Help

Post by jordan_crowder22 »

you just need to get an advanced and stick with it you cant fix it you just have to get better and be more easy on the joysticks if you use 2
RHerzog85

Post by RHerzog85 »

For me, it took getting in the mindset of "First day on a real bike, would I do this?". It may sound odd, but starting out, try to ride like you would if it were your first time on a real motorcycle. You wouldn't jump on a bike for the first time and try to run a track you don't know wide open. Why would you expect to do it in MXS?

Even with the best Adv. Stability and Suspension setup, you aren't going to be able to play this game like an arcade racer for a long while.
Knight24_

Post by Knight24_ »

collier118 wrote:So I've had this game for a little while now, and it wasn't until I finally attempted to play online that I realized I was on Arcade Physics the whole time. Problem is, I've switched to real physics and I can't even go down a straight away for more then like 2 feet without crashing. I've watch videos on how to fix it and it doesn't change a thing. Anyone have any tips on a setup for an Ultimate beginner? Thanks
It's called practice. There's no "guide" Nobody their first days can ride in a perfect straight line, everybody starts at ground 0. Just play the game a couple hours every night & you'll definitely see a difference in the next couple months. TRUST ME. BTW watch all kellens tutorial videos they should help you a ton with leaning and ruts etc