Controller Messed Up?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
dawsonsleeper

Controller Messed Up?

Post by dawsonsleeper »

I just bought a PowerA Xbox One wired controller yesterday because I had previously used a PowerA 360 controller and it was amazing, however the One controller was garbage. When I clicked on my left stick to shift up or right stick to shift down, sometimes it wouldn't work. I was riding a 125 at the time so it would work fine except for shifting up out of first or down out of 6th, but only sometimes, like once or twice a lap. I took it back to BestBuy and got a different one (same controller) and it does the same thing. Anybody got any ideas? At first I thought it was just online because that was the majority of the time it was happening but it happened to me once right before making this thread in a time trial, so I have no idea what's up. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Knight24_
Team: Privateer

Re: Controller Messed Up?

Post by Knight24_ »

dawsonsleeper wrote:I just bought a PowerA Xbox One wired controller yesterday because I had previously used a PowerA 360 controller and it was amazing, however the One controller was garbage. When I clicked on my left stick to shift up or right stick to shift down, sometimes it wouldn't work. I was riding a 125 at the time so it would work fine except for shifting up out of first or down out of 6th, but only sometimes, like once or twice a lap. I took it back to BestBuy and got a different one (same controller) and it does the same thing. Anybody got any ideas? At first I thought it was just online because that was the majority of the time it was happening but it happened to me once right before making this thread in a time trial, so I have no idea what's up. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
make sure its properly synced, I'm not sure about xbox controllers. I use a Power A PS3 controller though
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Knight24_ wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:I just bought a PowerA Xbox One wired controller yesterday because I had previously used a PowerA 360 controller and it was amazing, however the One controller was garbage. When I clicked on my left stick to shift up or right stick to shift down, sometimes it wouldn't work. I was riding a 125 at the time so it would work fine except for shifting up out of first or down out of 6th, but only sometimes, like once or twice a lap. I took it back to BestBuy and got a different one (same controller) and it does the same thing. Anybody got any ideas? At first I thought it was just online because that was the majority of the time it was happening but it happened to me once right before making this thread in a time trial, so I have no idea what's up. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.
make sure its properly synced, I'm not sure about xbox controllers. I use a Power A PS3 controller though
what do you mean by properly synced? I contacted Microsoft and they told me to download an app called xbox accessories and if the controller needed an update then that app would tell me and it didn't sa anything.
Uollie

Post by Uollie »

I recommend plugging the controller in via usb to install any drivers it might be missing. I never could get the microsoft app to work for me, but when i used a usb cable, some drivers auto installed and my controller started working.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Uollie wrote:I recommend plugging the controller in via usb to install any drivers it might be missing. I never could get the microsoft app to work for me, but when i used a usb cable, some drivers auto installed and my controller started working.
it is via usb, its a wired controller...
Knight24_
Team: Privateer

Post by Knight24_ »

dawsonsleeper wrote:
Knight24_ wrote:
what do you mean by properly synced? I contacted Microsoft and they told me to download an app called xbox accessories and if the controller needed an update then that app would tell me and it didn't sa anything.
If it's not working properly it didn't get all the drivers to transfer to your computer. Look up tutorials on youtube