IM LAZY!!!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
HometownHero
Team: Hitachi REVO

IM LAZY!!!

Post by HometownHero »

So I know there is a thread out there somewhere and ive seen it before but i cant seem to find it. My problem is when coming out of a corner my rear end slides out constantly and sometimes my front end. I am not to hard on the throttle but for some reason it will always slide out. Any suggestions? I know changing some of the dampening or rebounding might help if i can remember correctly. Anything is appreciated though thanks!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
Cumb694
Team: SCR

Re: IM LAZY!!!

Post by Cumb694 »

I think changing your Dabbing speeds it should help. not 100% tho
Big Smooth one3
Team: TMFR [Aulmni]

Post by Big Smooth one3 »

If you're riding on current tracks (released in the past 2-3 years) and sliding out, setup change won't help you. There is loads of traction on all modern era sim tracks, you just need to learn throttle and lean that will mitigate the slide-outs.
Aggressively Mediocre Image
HometownHero
Team: Hitachi REVO

Post by HometownHero »

alright hey thanks for advice!!!
MotoGoon31

Post by MotoGoon31 »

i would love to hear a valid answer on this... Because i sometimes struggle with the rear end sliding out when accelerating hard and i would like to know where i can make an adjustment in the bike. Instead of changing me :mrgreen:
Whether you think you can or you can't; your probably right. - Henry Ford
MotoGoon31

Post by MotoGoon31 »

HometownHero wrote:So I know there is a thread out there somewhere and ive seen it before but i cant seem to find it. My problem is when coming out of a corner my rear end slides out constantly and sometimes my front end. I am not to hard on the throttle but for some reason it will always slide out. Any suggestions? I know changing some of the dampening or rebounding might help if i can remember correctly. Anything is appreciated though thanks!!! :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
I have recently learned about how gearing is a huge help in this department... i stiffened my compression on the rear and went to a taller gear. It seemed to work pretty nicely. :D
Whether you think you can or you can't; your probably right. - Henry Ford