Need some players on elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19805

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Need some players on elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19805

Post by jlv »

I made some fairly big changes in mxserver's rate control to make it handle erode packets better and it needs some testing to make sure I didn't break anything. The new server is running on elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19805. If you guys could give it some testing I'd appreciate it.

Assuming it basically works I'll try to organize something so we can get a good crowd in there to see if it actually fixed the server freezes I was trying to solve.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: Need some players on elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19805

Post by jlv »

Looks good so far. Thanks for the help!
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
MotoGoon31

Re: Need some players on elsinore.mxsimulator.com:19805

Post by MotoGoon31 »

MAYBE, More ppl would play if it was two 5 lap moto's on stock tracks (with no track prep between motos, just like in the "points series"...IF thats even possible yet :? ) on erode instead of 2012 & 13 SX tracks.... Or is this about trying to get erode ready for SX in 2018? :?:

TBH, I have been praying for online stock track battles with erode after playing the expert points series with the AI's. I would put erode on 11 (i know thats a little high) and then practice & both motos in the points series. :oops: Track would actually get pretty beat & fun until the AI would start blowing out all the clean ruts, only to make the exits even more worse when trying to get up and going again.

So, Please & Thank You? :P
Whether you think you can or you can't; your probably right. - Henry Ford