MX Sim Server

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Mistakes
Team: Privateer

MX Sim Server

Post by Mistakes »

Where is everyone playing? I go over to the server list and I try a handful of different servers (most recently played ones) and it seems like I only ever see either 0 people playing, or 1 person in the server. Where is everyone playing and why? Why are there so many servers if nobody is playing them?
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: MX Sim Server

Post by Wahlamt »

People used to play in 00 and 03, but since people started to rent servers it's been more "me and my friends ride on my server". If you go to the server page, the servers at the top were most recently used, so servers that had races done 20+ minutes ago are likely to be empty. My suggestion would be to try and find a couple of friends to play with. Also if there are organized races rf/emf, people are usually in the qualifying servers trying to do hotlaps.
dawsonsleeper

Re: MX Sim Server

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Wahlamt wrote:People used to play in 00 and 03, but since people started to rent servers it's been more "me and my friends ride on my server". If you go to the server page, the servers at the top were most recently used, so servers that had races done 20+ minutes ago are likely to be empty. My suggestion would be to try and find a couple of friends to play with. Also if there are organized races rf/emf, people are usually in the qualifying servers trying to do hotlaps.
tavellabrosracing.mxsim.fr:19836 always has people
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!