PROTEST !!!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
jukabalamx94
Team: AZDesignGFX

PROTEST !!!

Post by jukabalamx94 »

I am protesting because I can not stand these unnecessary comments, humiliating comments about the first publications of beginning users, absurd comments when posting something about wrong topics, unwanted comments when asking something, because wanting to learn more about the game and its complements.

Honestly, I'm already tired of wanting to know more about everything that "MXS" involves, but what I see everyday here is criticism, criticism, and more criticism than helping beginners at what they have difficulty with. I can not assimilate because you do not help instead of mocking, because if I'm not mistaken, the "forum" is to ask questions, clarify something, help "friends", ask for information ..., but what we see here is totally the contrary. Everything here is a mockery, if they publish a track without the link, text with wrong source, work being released, renders, screenshots, videos ...
AHHHH, THAT RAGE OF ALL THAT :evil: :evil: :evil: ! ! !

I WARN THAT EVERYTHING THAT IS CREATED IN THE GAME IS VERY ALLOWED, CHAMPIONSHIPS, BIKES, GEARS, WHEELS, TRACKS AND ETC, BUT MANY PEOPLE WANT TO FINISH WITH THE COMMUNITY, AT LEAST IS WHAT I SEE.

The game evolved a lot from 2007 to the present, and it was not by chance, the game became what it is thanks to us, so we will not end it with that.

LET'S CHANGE THAT ONCE FOR EVERYONE :lol: :lol: :lol: ! ! !
Winner of the third edition of "Design my bike" by MxWayGamer
2018 JGMX Loretta Lynn's 250B/450B Top10 Overall
ColtHans

Re: PROTEST !!!

Post by ColtHans »

jukabalamx94 wrote:
I am protesting because I can not stand these unnecessary comments, humiliating comments about the first publications of beginning users, absurd comments when posting something about wrong topics, unwanted comments when asking something, because wanting to learn more about the game and its complements.

Honestly, I'm already tired of wanting to know more about everything that "MXS" involves, but what I see everyday here is criticism, criticism, and more criticism than helping beginners at what they have difficulty with. I can not assimilate because you do not help instead of mocking, because if I'm not mistaken, the "forum" is to ask questions, clarify something, help "friends", ask for information ..., but what we see here is totally the contrary. Everything here is a mockery, if they publish a track without the link, text with wrong source, work being released, renders, screenshots, videos ...
AHHHH, THAT RAGE OF ALL THAT :evil: :evil: :evil: ! ! !

I WARN THAT EVERYTHING THAT IS CREATED IN THE GAME IS VERY ALLOWED, CHAMPIONSHIPS, BIKES, GEARS, WHEELS, TRACKS AND ETC, BUT MANY PEOPLE WANT TO FINISH WITH THE COMMUNITY, AT LEAST IS WHAT I SEE.

The game evolved a lot from 2007 to the present, and it was not by chance, the game became what it is thanks to us, so we will not end it with that.

LET'S CHANGE THAT ONCE FOR EVERYONE :lol: :lol: :lol: ! ! !
I agree.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

this fuckin guy

when you have somebody who has a super, SUPER simple problem that common sense could fix and then they post 3 topics about it in general discussion, yeah, people are gonna get irritated.

also, keep in mind where you are bud, the MXS forums, this isn't fuckin microsoft support.
Brad_Smith

Post by Brad_Smith »

sethiemeboi wrote:this fuckin guy

when you have somebody who has a super, SUPER simple problem that common sense could fix and then they post 3 topics about it in general discussion, yeah, people are gonna get irritated.

also, keep in mind where you are bud, the MXS forums, this isn't fuckin microsoft support.
YES ^

See think of this place as a pool, now imagine you pissing in it..

That is this post
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

In every single online realm you need to expect immaturity and territorialism. An immature child thinks that is how to act cool. You'll get that anytime a game attracts mainly 12-20 year olds(or any age group for that matter). It definitely takes a blind eye and a thick skin to wade through it all, good luck.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

I’m more concerned with the people quoting 3+ images to say “nice” or “psd?”
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

nickuzick wrote:I’m more concerned with the people quoting 3+ images to say “nice” or “psd?”
Yet when someone asks if Jeremy Cohenour's Honda model is free or if you have to pay for it, you simply respond by "LOL" instead of saying "Yes, you have to buy Jeremy's Honda."

The irony...
Cumb694
Team: SCR

Post by Cumb694 »

sethiemeboi wrote:this fuckin guy

:shock: :lol: :lol:
nickuzick

Post by nickuzick »

Ddavis wrote:
nickuzick wrote:I’m more concerned with the people quoting 3+ images to say “nice” or “psd?”
Yet when someone asks if Jeremy Cohenour's Honda model is free or if you have to pay for it, you simply respond by "LOL" instead of saying "Yes, you have to buy Jeremy's Honda."

The irony...
I didn’t quote images. It seems you missed the point in your attempt to expose me.
MotoGoon31

Post by MotoGoon31 »

kids these days... I agree. The replies make me strongly agree.

If you have nothing to say, or nothing nice to say, then please shut the f up.
Whether you think you can or you can't; your probably right. - Henry Ford
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

MotoGoon31 wrote:kids these days... I agree. The replies make me strongly agree.

If you have nothing to say, or nothing nice to say, then please shut the f up.
That wasn't very nice...
TeamHavocRacing

jukabala's point was just driven home there.
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

TeamHavocRacing wrote:jukabala's point was just driven home there.
Okay, I will make a serious post just for you.. :lol:

Resourcefulness... This is causing much of the drama or people not helping new users.. Many new people (mostly young) aren't accustomed to doing research before asking a question. This forum as an example, if you use the advanced search function you can find any answer to a question you might have and there are even tutorials to some of the more popular ones.

The point on "if they publish a track without the link". That happened in the past as well, so nothing new there... No pic no download I think was the phrase used in the past.. People seem to have a idea of how the forums were in the past, it was no different. In the past there were higher standards in some ways however. there was a larger committed base of users who were experienced and knew what they were doing and creating content for the community.

There is now a much larger percentage of the community that does not have respect towards creators in the community than there was in the past. It is close to a weekly occurrence that a model or some type of creation is exploited. Whether that be a person not giving thanks to user created content, paid models being released without permission or my personal favorite, people selling others work which was released for free.. People hand around paid items like it is nothing, in the past you were pretty well hated by the community if you were caught doing such a thing so not many did it. Stuff was handed around in the shadows or used to learn, but rarely would you see stuff being released. I feel a large part of the issue is, a good chunk of this community does not understand the amount of work that goes into content, along with proper etiquette to what one should or shouldn't do with others content. Should one person benefit monetarily for putting someone elses FREE released parts on another users FREE released model?

Anyhow, that is my take. Pretty much a post in a thread that will be gone in a week and more than likely won't do anything. But yeah.. Just remember there are multiple sides to every discussion.
TeamHavocRacing

I guess he DID put a ton of energy into creating that post instead of looking into the answers he sought(maybe). The laziness/entitlement thing is a big problem here in this community(make my gear/track/bike). No motivation. Think of it, the moto community is made up of kids who mostly didn't have to earn their thousands of dollars of motor vehicles and their required gear and care and feeding nor the cost of riding/racing. That could lead to a sense of entitlement. I really hope jukabala ends up finding the answers he sought in the first place.