playback problem plz help

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
DomDimma
Team: Clout

playback problem plz help

Post by DomDimma »

hey its me having playback problems again lol... I am trying to make a little edit, and the playback i am using is pretty lengthy duration wise.
The segment of the clip i want is a few minutes into the playback so i fast forward to that spot, when i get to the part of the clip i want if i try to rewind the game just turns off. I am on a mac so before the game closes a wine staging notification comes up with my error code and all that.. this hasnt happened in the passed so idk why it started happening now. This doesn't seem to happen on the shorter duration playbacks but i suck at the game so i usually wont get my clip first try thus creating a much longer playback. Trying to make some edits so i would like to figure this out..
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: playback problem plz help

Post by jlv »

Sounds like a bug in the demo seeking code. What version are you using?
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
DomDimma
Team: Clout

Re: playback problem plz help

Post by DomDimma »

I am using version 1.11
I think my computer was just tripping out it hasn't done that in a few days.
It does also seem happen on the loading screen if i have my graphics settings up too high. Is that normal? Not sure if the game is kind of unstable running through wine naturally or if my computer is frail from being on the verge of capacity memory wise.
All in all i can deal with it haha the kinks seem to work themselves out after a reboot. prob just my computer.
Thanks JLV I really love this game haha wish i found it sooner