FlowTech Control Panel Link Not Working?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
dawsonsleeper

FlowTech Control Panel Link Not Working?

Post by dawsonsleeper »

I am trying to get to my flowtech server, and every time I click on the link I have bookmarked it takes me to mxslobby.com, so I tried the link that was in the email they sent and its doing the same thing. Any Ideas??
Holt_619 wrote:
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
David R21
Team: Fastlap Suspension

Re: FlowTech Control Panel Link Not Working?

Post by David R21 »

Is the server still online and able to play on it?
Holt_619
Team: FlowTech Racing

Post by Holt_619 »

dawsonsleeper wrote:I am trying to get to my flowtech server, and every time I click on the link I have bookmarked it takes me to mxslobby.com, so I tried the link that was in the email they sent and its doing the same thing. Any Ideas??
Holt_619 wrote:

You need to be logged in on mxslobby.com otherwise it redirects to the homepage when you try to visit the server control panel. If that doesn't fix the problem, create a support ticket here: http://mxslobby.com/contact.php

That's the best place to reach someone as quickly as possible.
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

Holt_619 wrote:
dawsonsleeper wrote:I am trying to get to my flowtech server, and every time I click on the link I have bookmarked it takes me to mxslobby.com, so I tried the link that was in the email they sent and its doing the same thing. Any Ideas??
Holt_619 wrote:

You need to be logged in on mxslobby.com otherwise it redirects to the homepage when you try to visit the server control panel. If that doesn't fix the problem, create a support ticket here: http://mxslobby.com/contact.php

That's the best place to reach someone as quickly as possible.
yeah, sorry about that guys. I had to get a new hard drive and forgot to log back in :oops: :oops: :oops:. thanks.
David R21 wrote:Is the server still online and able to play on it?
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!