ALL STARS CUP

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
MxES_Pumu
Team: tow1n

ALL STARS CUP

Post by MxES_Pumu »

Its serious that the emf want us to pay 10 more dollars to race the montster cup? After making us pay 30$ for the season pass, and also dont doing the MXON, i find it ridiculous, the emf is getting worst day by day... :oops: :oops:
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: ALL STARS CUP

Post by Wahlamt »

MXoN was never included as far as I remember. We even discussed it pre season as an event "if we have time" and could figure out everything in time.
MxES_Pumu
Team: tow1n

Post by MxES_Pumu »

Wahlamt wrote:MXoN was never included as far as I remember. We even discussed it pre season as an event "if we have time" and could figure out everything in time.
then why did I send a message to the EMF and was told that in a few days the date would be known? hahahaha :D
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

MxES_Pumu wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:MXoN was never included as far as I remember. We even discussed it pre season as an event "if we have time" and could figure out everything in time.
then why did I send a message to the EMF and was told that in a few days the date would be known? hahahaha :D
I said it wasn't included in the pre-season discussion. Where did you send that message, to who?
M@xTizZz
Team: TizZy-Design

Post by M@xTizZz »

MXSON was not included in the season pass, we planned to host it for free cause it seams more logical.
Unfortunately the track was not ready for the 1st date we planned (the week after irl), then i left for vacancy 1 week, when i came back the track was still not ready so i said we should forget this event. You also have to consider they completly changed the layout at the end of summer.

About the MxSim Cup, it was not planned in our mind when making the season pass at the beginning of this year.
Stephen Barrington came to us late in the season with the idea to host it on EMF. We accepted.
In the past, the MxSim Cup or Monster energy cup (the official race) has always been hosted at USA time and the price is close to what they used to set.
In addition to this race, we decided to host the same event at European time with a cheaper price & also an event accessible only to the owners of the 2017 season pass.

Usually, we don't explain all of what we are planning to do, it's probably a mistake.
I posted the thread of the MxSim Cup today and all we saw (except some guys) is Europeans complaining about the price, about the time of the race or even told about the name of the website. I already replied at least 2times in the thread what i just explained above.
Maxime Tison
I AM NOT MXSEMF Official admin ANYMORE | PLEASE DO NOT CONTACT ME ABOUT MXSEMF
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

M@xTizZz wrote:MXSON was not included in the season pass, we planned to host it for free cause it seams more logical.
Unfortunately the track was not ready for the 1st date we planned (the week after irl), then i left for vacancy 1 week, when i came back the track was still not ready so i said we should forget this event. You also have to consider they completly changed the layout at the end of summer.
MXON is the bigger MX event of the year irl, it could be a real shame if you dont host it imo..
Wahlamt

Post by Wahlamt »

RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
M@xTizZz wrote:MXSON was not included in the season pass, we planned to host it for free cause it seams more logical.
MXON is the bigger MX event of the year irl, it could be a real shame if you dont host it imo..
Any organization is free to host it, rf, flowtech, simraces ;) It would sure be nice to have, if we'd gotten the track in time :(
RFX_corentin_12
Team: Impact

Post by RFX_corentin_12 »

Wahlamt wrote:
RFX_corentin_12 wrote:
Any organization is free to host it, rf, flowtech, simraces ;) It would sure be nice to have, if we'd gotten the track in time :(
Still got lot of times before 2018 ;)