Sticky dab vs non sticky dab

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.

Sticky dab or Not

75%
Nah
25%

Total votes: 59

JAH23

Sticky dab vs non sticky dab

Post by JAH23 »

Just want to know if people use sticky dab or not. I personally dont and want to know some feedback from riders who do use it. I tried it once but cant get used to it.
TylerMaillet
Team: Privateer

Re: Sticky dab vs non sticky dab

Post by TylerMaillet »

I don't, I always tend to get mixed up and am constantly going off jumps sitting and standing on corners. I could probably get used to it but I just don't
JAH23

Post by JAH23 »

I just see setup videos on relatively fast dudes and their sticky dab is almost always on. I just wanted some insight as to why that might be better. I have my RB on an xbox 360 controller and my sit/stand and it feels pretty nice
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

JAH23 wrote:I just see setup videos on relatively fast dudes and their sticky dab is almost always on. I just wanted some insight as to why that might be better. I have my RB on an xbox 360 controller and my sit/stand and it feels pretty nice
not that I'm good, I'm god awful, but I like it because I its easier to scrub sitting down for me.
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

Sticky all the way
JAH23

Post by JAH23 »

Wahlamt wrote:Sticky all the way
Why do you like it
Bryce#313

Post by Bryce#313 »

JAH23 wrote:
Why do you like it
I like sticky better because my controller setup has sit/dab on as my L3 button (ps3) and my left joystick is my steering and movement, so I have less control over my movement if I have to hold the button down.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

JAH23 wrote:
Why do you like it
Gives me a finger free. I have it assigned to the 'A' button, so it's easy to just hit when you need it. If I were to hold down a button all the time for sitting, one finger would be occupied a lot.
SKlein
Team: Evergood

Post by SKlein »

Wahlamt wrote:
JAH23 wrote:
Why do you like it
Gives me a finger free. I have it assigned to the 'A' button, so it's easy to just hit when you need it. If I were to hold down a button all the time for sitting, one finger would be occupied a lot.
I toggle as well to free my finger from constantly having to press down on my right analog which could hinder with my steering. Different button layout from Storken, but it holds the same purpose.
JAH23

Post by JAH23 »

Wahlamt wrote:
JAH23 wrote:
Why do you like it
See in that scenario it seems logical, i always switch from standing to sitting randomly, I just feel like sticky dab make you have to press the button double as much
ryanmx25

Post by ryanmx25 »

I use non sticky because i dont mind using the extra finger and just always felt better holding and letting go than constantly hitting the button. I've won a few rf races using non sticky, nothing wrong with it its just what youre comfortable with
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

SKlein wrote:
Wahlamt wrote:
JAH23 wrote: Why do you like it
I toggle as well to free my finger from constantly having to press down on my right analog which could hinder with my steering. Different button layout from Storken, but it holds the same purpose.
I'm the same as Sklein
motokid499
Team: Phil's

Post by motokid499 »

I use sticky for the simple fact that when I first started playing my brain was unable to focus on holding down a button as well as doing something else lmao, so I just use sticky so I can hit the button and it stays doing what I want until I hit it again. If I was holding down the button I found when I was holding it down, my throttle control suffered as well as my joystick control like my hands have a macro limit lmfao. I know a lot of fast people who use non sticky too though and if the problems I mentioned don't effect you then I see no negative in using non sticky, im sure either one is fine its just whatever you want to get used to.
Tanner Rogers