Suggestions for my riding!!

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Post by Finalmushroom »

Finalmushroom

Post by Finalmushroom »

I don't know how to have the video here. Any suggestions on my riding though??

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=blXJ6VsFQ0o
D_ROY178

Re: Suggestions for my riding!!

Post by D_ROY178 »

Nothing super bad, I would suggest ride a 250f if you're struggling to stop coming into corners, or if you prefer a 450 just change down gears, brake and lean back earlier on the approach to the corner
Finalmushroom

Re: Suggestions for my riding!!

Post by Finalmushroom »

D_ROY178 wrote:Nothing super bad, I would suggest ride a 250f if you're struggling to stop coming into corners, or if you prefer a 450 just change down gears, brake and lean back earlier on the approach to the corner
I'm running the lowest gearing for the game -2, 2 (I think its an 11/52 or 11/53 which is stupid low IRL).
I run a 13/50 on my 03 Cr250 and that's pretty low. You could get away with it on a 4t IRL because they can rev higher but a 11/53 would be stupid to do IRL, especially for MX.

I used to love the 250 but now it feels very slow and I like the 450. I think I need to slow down and focus on the little things which will allow me to grow overall!

Thanks for the advice though! I've only been riding SX for about 1-2 months and I've had the game since June this year, now so I'm still trying to figure it all out.

I'm testing both brakes under "normal" as you get more stopping power but that rear brake makes the rear end slide out way too much. I think will allow me to slow down into corners more.

-Jake