- Online erode now uses much less bandwidth.
- Inner radius erosion now reduced according to speed.
- Added erode_downhill_scale setting.
- Editor now aware of erode when updating back buffer.
- Client version is now 28.
Windows users: http://www.mxsimulator.com/snapshots/mx-2017-11-19-1369.exe
Linux users: http://www.mxsimulator.com/snapshots/mxbin-2017-11-19-1369
Replace mx.exe or mxbin with one of the above files. The default location for mx.exe should be "C:\Program Files (x86)\MX Simulator". I'd keep a backup of the originals since these aren't well tested.
If you aren't running a server, ignore everything below this line.
This version changes the erode protocol and required a server update. Here are the new servers. You also need --min-version 28 in your server args because older clients will not see the new erode packets.