For JLV

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
mogli100
Team: Gtrek Racing

For JLV

Post by mogli100 »

Hey jlv
Wanted to ask if you are working on a display system for setups in mxsim? like if you go into bike setup it will show you a preview of your kit and bike and you can change it and see the different combos etc. etc.
Obviously i know there are some things that you cant do such as remove a neckbrace from a set of premade gear with the neck brace model...which is fine, but as it is now do you think it would be possible to get 3d previews of our setups in game?
Thanks
jlv
Site Admin
Team: No Frills Racing

Re: For JLV

Post by jlv »

Assuming the SX erode kickers problem is beat, I'm going to add the 2018 bikes and call it 1.12. After that I'll be adding support for Javascript scripting. Once the basic scripting is in place I'll start moving stuff like the UI code to Javascript, which should make UI changes much easier to do. So sometime after scripting is done.
Josh Vanderhoof
Sole Proprietor
jlv@mxsimulator.com
If you email, put "MX Simulator" in the subject to make sure it gets through my spam filter.
dylangatlin876
Team: MotoChasin

Post by dylangatlin876 »

jlv wrote:Assuming the SX erode kickers problem is beat, I'm going to add the 2018 bikes and call it 1.12.
Does mean the Alta :lol:
Why do they call me Dildo?
dylangatlin876
Team: MotoChasin

Post by dylangatlin876 »

dylangatlin876 wrote:
jlv wrote:Assuming the SX erode kickers problem is beat, I'm going to add the 2018 bikes and call it 1.12.
Does this mean the Alta :lol:
Why do they call me Dildo?
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

jlv wrote:Assuming the SX erode kickers problem is beat, I'm going to add the 2018 bikes and call it 1.12. After that I'll be adding support for Javascript scripting. Once the basic scripting is in place I'll start moving stuff like the UI code to Javascript, which should make UI changes much easier to do. So sometime after scripting is done.
This is some awesome news, can’t wait to see the game continue to develop! Can’t believe you’ve built this amazing game yourself, we are all thankful for your work.
Aaron Hall
Team: Architech

Post by Aaron Hall »

jlv wrote:After that I'll be adding support for Javascript scripting. Once the basic scripting is in place I'll start moving stuff like the UI code to Javascript, which should make UI changes much easier to do. So sometime after scripting is done.
Hype
maggett wrote:when JLV gives u a good dickslappin
ROSE822 wrote:braden carter die u inbred veggie cunt
mogli100
Team: Gtrek Racing

Post by mogli100 »

Do yall know i did not understand a single word of what he just said :lol:
dawsonsleeper

Post by dawsonsleeper »

mogli100 wrote:Do yall know i did not understand a single word of what he just said :lol:
new bikes, fixed erode
jlv wrote:WTF I love Trump now! Make America great again!
SpartanSnow417
Team: Pro-Concept Designs

Post by SpartanSnow417 »

Thats a really good idea