NEw to MX Sim

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Carling561
Team: C&D Racing

NEw to MX Sim

Post by Carling561 »

HI everyone I am new in the MX Sim world I have always loved MX games in general and recently picked this one up and I have been working the past few weeks on set ups and learning the game. With that said I have been trying to find some mellow national/ GP style tracks to learn on. I have some of the 2017 RfNational tracks downloaded and I can get around them but not smoothly. Any suggestions would be a great help.

Thank You,

Carling561
Carling561
C&D Racing
joe.odonnell72
Team: alias husqvarna

Re: NEw to MX Sim

Post by joe.odonnell72 »

hey man a track that i practiced a lot when i first started was race tech training facility and race tech rewind

another awesome one is JGMX ride 365 compound

Race tech http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?t=33148
Race tech rewind http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?t=43187
JGMX ride 365 http://forum.mxsimulator.com/viewtopic.php?t=40145
yea yea 72 allday
Motocrosser_44
Team: MGFX

Post by Motocrosser_44 »

^ definitely good tracks to get used to the game on
Albert Tranghese #44 | Tranghese Designs
Carling561

Post by Carling561 »

Thank you JOe.odonnell72 and Motocrosser_44 I will try those out.
Carling561
C&D Racing
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Post by Finalmushroom »

Carling561 wrote:HI everyone I am new in the MX Sim world I have always loved MX games in general and recently picked this one up and I have been working the past few weeks on set ups and learning the game. With that said I have been trying to find some mellow national/ GP style tracks to learn on. I have some of the 2017 RfNational tracks downloaded and I can get around them but not smoothly. Any suggestions would be a great help.

Thank You,

Carling561
Welcome to the community man! :mrgreen: Hope you are thick skinned because there's a lot of young children who like to be dicks online. lol.
Play all of JGMX/JGSX tracks man! His tracks are really fun and easy to learn and aren't as rough as the AMA tracks.
Carling561

Post by Carling561 »

Welcome to the community man! :mrgreen: Hope you are thick skinned because there's a lot of young children who like to be dicks online. lol.
Play all of JGMX/JGSX tracks man! His tracks are really fun and easy to learn and aren't as rough as the AMA tracks.[/quote]

Thank you for the welcome. I wont be doing much online play until I get my set up working well enough to not face plant off half the jumps. I will look into some more of the JGMX/JGSX stuff.
Carling561
C&D Racing
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Carling561 wrote:Hope you are thick skinned because there's a lot of young children who like to be dicks online. lol
a lot is an understatement.
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Post by Finalmushroom »

Ddavis wrote:
Carling561 wrote:Hope you are thick skinned because there's a lot of young children who like to be dicks online. lol
a lot is an understatement.
Lol, yeah that's for sure.
Ignoring them works best!