The Rutted News Channel

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
TheRuttedNewsChannel
Team: TheRuttedNewsChannel

The Rutted News Channel

Post by TheRuttedNewsChannel »

Hello, My name is Jessie, Iv only been apart of the MX sim community for only a few months now, however! been watching START YOUR SYSTEMS for a very long time. I Feel MX Sim is getting bigger and bigger and the competitiveness of MX sim is at its peak!! so why not have more options to get your MX SIM news!!.........THUS!
THE RUTTED NEWS CHANNEL
https://www.twitch.tv/theruttednewschannel.

I would like to take it apon myself to create a Very Professional MX SIM viewing experience! and with the help of the pros! I would like to conduct Professional Interviews Post race. (like they do for AMA) and thought the season!! yet have we had the chance to get to know the MX SIM Riders! and what they experience out on the track.

If you have any questions! or wanna see what you can do to help!! email me at!

the.rutted.news.channel@gmail.com

In the mean time!! I will be sharpening my commentator skills on live servers on my twitch channel!! So don't forget to check in and say Hello!!
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: The Rutted News Channel

Post by Wahlamt »

There used to be a news channel for mxsim, 6 years ago... Here's one of the episodes, good 'ol Joe hosting them. Maybe this can help you a bit on the way, they used to be really popular :)

Jakob Hubbard
Team: Phil's

Post by Jakob Hubbard »

"Hello everyone and welcome to the mx sim post race show, I'm Ralph Shaheeen and beside me we got the something something champion Jeff Emig. Alright Jeff, so lets talk about this and this rider..."
TheRuttedNewsChannel

nice! i will definatly watch them and take some notes. im really wanting to try and just add some more real life motocross media aspects to MX SIM
eblock_15

Post by eblock_15 »

I can't wait to see how this turns out, maybe ill be on the show one day lol
I am the one and only Larry Lawn Dart, if you see me on the track I will probably be on the ground - Eli Block
RevLimiter
Team: Its my forum name

Post by RevLimiter »

Yeahhh I loved the idea of media in sim. Kellen definitely is the pioneer of it. I've always wanted someone to do a magazine thing like in the forums, and I've seen some people play with the idea but always abandoned it early. I guess the closest we have to that is DDavis lap thing. But good luck man, it would sure as hell be cool to have something like that.
TheRuttedNewsChannel

FOR SURE!!! i have no intentions of throwing in the towl! and Yes Kellen is!! been watching him for years!! hes great!.
and a emag was somethiung iv actually been contemplating!! more to come for sure ;) stay tuned!!!

and everyone go follow me on IG at TheRuttedNewsChannel doing a give away at 50 followers!!

and dont forget to join thw twitch channel!! twitch.tv/theruttednewschannel