Game performance

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Brap Buds
Team: Gopro Racing

Game performance

Post by Brap Buds »

Just last week i was able to run everything on max, 128 X 128 at 125 frames but now is runs at 55 and drops into the 40's. i have v-sync off and i do not know what it could be. please help me.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Re: Game performance

Post by Wahlamt »

Brap Buds wrote:Just last week i was able to run everything on max, 128 X 128 at 125 frames but now is runs at 55 and drops into the 40's. i have v-sync off and i do not know what it could be. please help me.
Have you changed any other setting in game? Or could your computer have updated or something so it's running off of the integrated graphics chipset?
Brap Buds
Team: Gopro Racing

Post by Brap Buds »

Wahlamt wrote:
Brap Buds wrote:Just last week i was able to run everything on max, 128 X 128 at 125 frames but now is runs at 55 and drops into the 40's. i have v-sync off and i do not know what it could be. please help me.
Have you changed any other setting in game? Or could your computer have updated or something so it's running off of the integrated graphics chipset?
i have my sim running off my nvidia geforce 940MX graphics card only and have vsync off and it still only runs 60 about. idk what is wrong with it.
jamie kinna
Team: Privateer

Post by jamie kinna »

what computer do you have