Please don't purchase from the following

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
vortexracingleader
Team: MotoRAD

Please don't purchase from the following

Post by vortexracingleader »

As you all may have known, i created the 2017 CRF450r and sold it to get access and privilege to use the model. seems a group of people wanted to try and sell my psd and parts. i ask that you all don't purchase from them, and if possible we can get a ban. i have been quite for awhile as i often check downloads on crf and its obvious its been sent out ( can't really stop that ) so i left it. but selling my work for your profit i don't appreciate .
i have alot evidence and even spoken to some of the people doing it. while i have not gotten a answer if they had sold any just rather not deal with a group that has files when they shouldn't and even thinking up of it. Sonny has purchased the bike from and i assume sent it to landon or brandon and went from there.
Dre ( Jre ? ) Smith
Brandon Smith
Landon Johnson
Sonny Edmonson
(people i know of so far)
aeffertz
Team: Studio ATE

Re: Please don't purchase from the following

Post by aeffertz »

Sharing someone's stuff is bad in itself, let alone selling someone elses work. Total scumbag and piece of shit behavior. Fuck those guys.
TeamHavocRacing
Team: Havoc Racing

Post by TeamHavocRacing »

Don't buy or sell anything in the first place and no trouble!
jlv wrote:If it weren't for Havoc I'd have been arguing with the 12 year olds by myself.
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

Sonny Edmonson barely gets online and plays the game...you really need to get some facts to prove this, because this is just throwing names out with no evidence what so ever. I talk to Sonny almost everyday..he can't even skin a bike....
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
MOTOZ293
Team: Hog Heaven Racing

Post by MOTOZ293 »

Yamahaman95 wrote:Sonny Edmonson barely gets online and plays the game...you really need to get some facts to prove this, because this is just throwing names out with no evidence what so ever. I talk to Sonny almost everyday..he can't even skin a bike....
sonny has asked me to trade him masons honda for stuff he has.. quit defending idiots
mxsrider96
Team: PoGo

Post by mxsrider96 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
Yamahaman95 wrote:Sonny Edmonson barely gets online and plays the game...you really need to get some facts to prove this, because this is just throwing names out with no evidence what so ever. I talk to Sonny almost everyday..he can't even skin a bike....
sonny has asked me to trade him masons honda for stuff he has.. quit defending idiots
Please show proof of this. Even if i had anything to trade, i wouldnt ask you because i dont fucking like you
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

Stop trying to give people a bad name just because you have issues with them
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

mxsrider96 wrote:Stop trying to give people a bad name just because you have issues with them
again, defending someone who trades private models.. thought you were better than that sonny..
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
mxsrider96 wrote:Stop trying to give people a bad name just because you have issues with them
again, defending someone who trades private models.. thought you were better than that sonny..
Yes, I'm going to defend myself because I haven't done anything wrong. You claimed I've offered you models, and I want to see proof, because I wouldn't offer you the shit I took yesterday in the work toilet, much less a model that I don't have access to myself or the right to give out to anyone
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
MOTOZ293

Post by MOTOZ293 »

mxsrider96 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote:
Yes, I'm going to defend myself because I haven't done anything wrong. You claimed I've offered you models, and I want to see proof, because I wouldn't offer you the shit I took yesterday in the work toilet, much less a model that I don't have access to myself or the right to give out to anyone
its not you mom lol its this kid named sony the savage on discord. hes like 9
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

MOTOZ293 wrote:
mxsrider96 wrote:
MOTOZ293 wrote: again, defending someone who trades private models.. thought you were better than that sonny..
its not you mom lol its this kid named sony the savage on discord. hes like 9
Then you need to learn to read cause Tony's post very clearly said "Sonny Edmonson," aka Forum Mom, aka Me. Not this 9 year old prick that you're talking about. I want to know why in the fuck Damien was ever told that I'm selling his model considering I don't have access to it
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
MOTO NATIOM112

Post by MOTO NATIOM112 »

We have screenshots of you linking it, with your discord name.
Yamahaman95
Team: Jesus

Post by Yamahaman95 »

his discord name is #gofasteatass....so i doubt it was him
Tiller Crocker wrote:Look at those handlebar guards
mxsrider96

Post by mxsrider96 »

MOTO NATIOM112 wrote:We have screenshots of you linking it, with your discord name.
Post them, cause I promise you it wasn't me. I have three discord servers saved to my quick access bar, one of which I never use anymore, and another I rarely use. I only go in one discord/teamspeak server unless I have some reason to go in another, which has not happened since Blake Shiman asked me if I wanted to beta test one of his tracks back when I was still using teamspeak
WAR CRY <3
Sun Burn
Hi Im Skyqe
Team: wat

Post by Hi Im Skyqe »

Mom, why do you have to be such a bad influence? :roll:

:lol: :lol: :lol: