Newer bike models with working plate-jm's

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Newer bike models with working plate-jm's

Post by Wahlamt »

I'd just like to ask if there are any newer bikes that has made side-plates for them, rather than the old ones? I'm going to update and make a 2018 stock model replacement pack, for it I'd like (if I can remember):
-New Honda (with front/sideplate jm's)
-Front/side plates for Jay's Husqvarna
-New Yamaha (with front/sideplate jm's)
-New KTM (with front/sideplate jm's)
-New Suzuki (with front/sideplate jm's)

Since all models are created, not all, but at least some of them have been free, all I feel like I'd really need is a stock skin with working sideplate jm's. For me to put a bike in the replacement pack, it has to have default numbers for when you play online.

If someone knows how to create side plate jm's for bike and would like to create some for let's say Jay's Husky, I'd be really thankful.
yzmxer608
Team: SYS

Re: Newer bike models with working plate-jm's

Post by yzmxer608 »

I haven't played around with those for a long time, but if I remember right you just select all the faces of the number plate and duplicate them, then move them out just enough that they aren't touching the actual side plate. This is what you use for each individual plate jm. Then you unwrap them so whichever area you want the numbers on fills (I think) a square area. I could be mistaken on the area for the uvw...

Here's an example from DJ's 2010 Yamaha:

TeamHavocRacing wrote:If I had a nickel for every time someone asked for this, I would have a whole shitload of nickels.
HuskyVRP
Team: MXS Magazine

Re: Newer bike models with working plate-jm's

Post by HuskyVRP »

^^ that looks so good man