Fps lacking after latest snapshot

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
kawasaki22db
Team: Privateer

Fps lacking after latest snapshot

Post by kawasaki22db »

Anybody else fps running lower than usual after this past snapshot? I was running the newest one at max 60fps and after I pulled it out and put just the 1.11 update back in I'm running 100fps or more again.
mason#317

Re: Fps lacking after latest snapshot

Post by mason#317 »

it sounds like VSync has been turned on.. If you have a Nvidia card check the settings for that snapshot in the Nvidia control panel
kawasaki22db

Post by kawasaki22db »

mason#317 wrote:it sounds like VSync has been turned on.. If you have a Nvidia card check the settings for that snapshot in the Nvidia control panel
You know what I did check that, but it was after I reverted to the older version. Maybe I'll put it in and give that a try. Thanks
kawasaki22db

Post by kawasaki22db »

mason#317 wrote:it sounds like VSync has been turned on.. If you have a Nvidia card check the settings for that snapshot in the Nvidia control panel
You were right VSync was on so I turned that and threaded opt off but I'm still at 60fps. I don't have the lag that VSync does but I'm still low on fps for some reason
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

Same here but i've been losing fps every snapshot with the erode updates. Went from 125FPS to 40FPS in almost 4 months
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
kawasaki22db

Post by kawasaki22db »

WillSt24 wrote:Same here but i've been losing fps every snapshot with the erode updates. Went from 125FPS to 40FPS in almost 4 months
I finally figured mine out instead of turning off VSync and threaded opt just for mx sim I completely turned it off on my Nvidia control panel in the global tab not program tab and I'm back to running shit good again so maybe try that.
Jim Kinson
Crushed Dissenter

Post by Jim Kinson »

Try setting your game to 'High Priority' in task manager it makes me go from 70 fps to 125fps.