OBS Help

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Matias43_

OBS Help

Post by Matias43_ »

My OBS has been working fine ever since i had it with recording sim and streaming. Starting yesterday everytime i open OBS my sim rate drops to 20 and stays. Might just be a stupid fix, but i cant figure it out
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Re: OBS Help

Post by AHeckman2 »

I would look into getting OBS Studio, easier to use imo. Haven't used regular OBS in over a year lol
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

AHeckman2 wrote:I would look into getting OBS Studio, easier to use imo. Haven't used regular OBS in over a year lol
Im using OBS Studio haha my bad i didnt clarify
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Matias43_ wrote:
AHeckman2 wrote:I would look into getting OBS Studio, easier to use imo. Haven't used regular OBS in over a year lol
Im using OBS Studio haha my bad i didnt clarify
Oh haha, I'm not sure what your problem is, never had it :(
BradSchmidt
Team: Rival Decal

Post by BradSchmidt »

Had the same problem you did, I deleted OBS and it didn't work for some reason one of the snapshots fixed it. Not sure if there is any other fix but that's what fixed mine.
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

Matias43_ wrote:My OBS has been working fine ever since i had it with recording sim and streaming. Starting yesterday everytime i open OBS my sim rate drops to 20 and stays. Might just be a stupid fix, but i cant figure it out
Maybe you accidentally messed with the OBS settings, or maybe it got an update that changed some stuff. idk, i'd just do a rundown of all my settings and see if they all look correct.
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

BradSchmidt wrote:Had the same problem you did, I deleted OBS and it didn't work for some reason one of the snapshots fixed it. Not sure if there is any other fix but that's what fixed mine.
sethiemeboi wrote:
Matias43_ wrote:My OBS has been working fine ever since i had it with recording sim and streaming. Starting yesterday everytime i open OBS my sim rate drops to 20 and stays. Might just be a stupid fix, but i cant figure it out
Maybe you accidentally messed with the OBS settings, or maybe it got an update that changed some stuff. idk, i'd just do a rundown of all my settings and see if they all look correct.
Gonna re-install now and see what happens
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

Nope, even on the home screen im getting 20 frames with OBS open. Re-Installed too
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

And im not even recording when my frames are dropping. All i do is open up OBS and my frames just go to 20 in sim
sethiemeboi
Crushed Dissenter
Team: VlastMX

Post by sethiemeboi »

Matias43_ wrote:And im not even recording when my frames are dropping. All i do is open up OBS and my frames just go to 20 in sim
Maybe try turning your graphics down? I don't know man, i hope you figure it out though
BradSchmidt

Post by BradSchmidt »

Matias43_ wrote:And im not even recording when my frames are dropping. All i do is open up OBS and my frames just go to 20 in sim
thats exactly what mine did. If your using obs to record i would start using shadowplay, the quality is 20x better. You could have someone record stuff for you if nothing else. I only use OBS for streaming at this point.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

Since the discussion is relevant, I never got into streaming because OBS would quit streaming as soon as I hit record. It would record a couple 2 second clips then quit altogether.
MxTracksScotland
Team: #THECHAMPCHAMP

Post by MxTracksScotland »

Mine kept going down to 30fps, So a deleted all my scene's and made new 1's. And went back too 125 fps. Hope this helps.
BradSchmidt

Post by BradSchmidt »

Anyone else having this problem still? Just happened to me again, tried deleted scenes still didn't work. I think it has something to do with snapshots cause I could stream fine on 1.11 now whenever I open OBS with the 1.12 snapshot I instantly drop to 20 frames... Any input JLV ???
Matias43_

Post by Matias43_ »

I saw on kellens stream this was happening too.
osari52 wrote:

how did u fix it?