Unsucesfull attempts to connect DS4 controller on Mac

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Gabriel Biondo
Team: Privateer

Unsucesfull attempts to connect DS4 controller on Mac

Post by Gabriel Biondo »

Hello everyone,
Fisrt i would like to introduce myself and cheer everybody.I bought the game a couple days ago and just installed the game, skins and bikes with the help from a really good tutorial for mac here in the forum, everything went smooth and i was able to play on keyboard immediately.My problem started when i bought and tried to play with DS4 controller ( i don’t have PS4) just tried to connect via bluetooth as i saw in basically all tutorials,the pc recognizes the wireless controller and even pairs with that but i have readed in a post here in the forum: FAQ DualShock4 on PC (Mapping for MXS) that is supposed when pairing finishes a driver starts installing but it never happened and the light on top never really got to the solid blue color, only the "light” one.I downloaded joy stick mapper for mac os and seems to recognize the axis but not the buttons and the solid blue color still never comes up and as soon as i try to run mx simulator a grey box comes up(from wine-preloader) saying:Mx.exe founded a serious problem and needed to be closed.This may be caused by a problem in the program or deficiency on wine.You may want to visit winehq.org and get some tips to fix the problem. .I went to the website and readed and readed but i´m a noobie on it and i couldn’t´t fix the problem,i tried everything i could downloading even driver for xbox360 controller as i saw in some tutorials, restarting for some reason the controller but wouldn´t work as in the videos.I tried to connect with USB cable from my phone and a driver never start installing and as soon as i tried to run mxs and again the grey box would come up not letting me get into the game.I turned off the controller and mxs runned perfectly to play with keyboard,i tried to reinstall mxs and the same thing is happening when i have the controller “paired".I hate to ask but as i think i tried everything i could and just don´t know whatelse to do in order to have a good time, could someone please give a light?

Sorry for any english mistake, i tried my best.

Just really really looking forward to start playing with ds4 controller :lol:

Cheers Guys