should i try get pro?

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
Sandqvist956

should i try get pro?

Post by Sandqvist956 »

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LGj8uKj ... jreload=10[/youtube]
im amateur but im not sure if im fast enogh to go pro, what do you guys think? its a okay lap for me not the best.
Sandqvist956

Re: should i try get pro?

Post by Sandqvist956 »

[youtube]https://youtu.be/LGj8uKjaVUc[/youtube]
Sandqvist956

Post by Sandqvist956 »

https://youtu.be/LGj8uKjaVUc
shit im new to post on forums
AHeckman2
Team: Heckman Productions

Post by AHeckman2 »

Well going pro doesn’t depend on just having the speed for one lap, it depends on consistency. If you can ride that speed consistently I’d say you should go pro.
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

I thik everyone is able to throw a fast lap. That doesn't not mean you need or should go pro.
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
WillSt24
Team: BPC

Post by WillSt24 »

WillSt24 wrote:I thik everyone is able to throw a fast lap. That doesn't not mean you need or should go pro.
''I think everyone is able to throw a fast lap. That does not mean you need or should go pro'' Fixed :lol:
| WILLIAM ST-LAURENT |
MXS best finish : 2nd [SX] 3rd [MX]
Sandqvist956

Post by Sandqvist956 »

WillSt24 wrote:
WillSt24 wrote:I thik everyone is able to throw a fast lap. That doesn't not mean you need or should go pro.
''I think everyone is able to throw a fast lap. That does not mean you need or should go pro'' Fixed :lol:
Thats true but the only thing that fucks me up is that lappers in amateur take me down, thats the only issue i have.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

People ask me in servers "is this lap good enough to be pro?" and my response is "how many times do you crash in a 20 lap main event?" because that's your answer. If you can run that lap but crash 47 times, then no. If you can run that lap, and crash maybe 2-3 times in a 20 lap race, then I'd say maybe. I'd prefer if the pro class was more guys who can race without running into you and crashing more than getting the fastest guys. If you can race close while staying clean, the class will naturally progress in speed as you get more comfortable together.
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Nope

You suck worse then Vanderlee’s goat stew.
RhysHarris
Team: FCA Offroad

Post by RhysHarris »

Sandqvist956

Post by Sandqvist956 »

James_122 wrote:Nope

You suck worse then Vanderlee’s goat stew.
ty man means alot :cry:
Ktmrdr11
Team: I think Vurb

Post by Ktmrdr11 »

Ddavis wrote:People ask me in servers "is this lap good enough to be pro?" and my response is "how many times do you crash in a 20 lap main event?" because that's your answer. If you can run that lap but crash 47 times, then no. If you can run that lap, and crash maybe 2-3 times in a 20 lap race, then I'd say maybe. I'd prefer if the pro class was more guys who can race without running into you and crashing more than getting the fastest guys. If you can race close while staying clean, the class will naturally progress in speed as you get more comfortable together.
THAT^^ most people assume just because you can run a lap you're fast and that is true to a certain extent, but racing is about consistancy, IRL if you go down in a main there is very very little chance you will win or even podium. Lets do some basic math real quick, each lap is a perfect minute.
rider 1: 5 laps with no crashes= 5 minutes
rider 2: 5 laps with 3 crashes= 5 minutes 24 ish seconds
Even if rider 1 is a second slower a lap than rider 2, rider 1 wins with a 19 second lead.
Ddavis

Post by Ddavis »

I've been slower than my competition ever since I started playing this game, and it was very evident I was never going to win. I took it for what it's worth and used my consistency to get good results. People criticize me for never winning, but I've always been slower than everyone and on average I'd say I have the 12th-15th fastest lap of the main event, but my average is typically in the 8th-12th range, and that's due to consistency. If I was a kid like Rush Chapman that was always throwing down burner lap times, then I'd prob be embarrassed I've been playing this long and haven't won, but criticizing me for not getting a win is like criticizing Jason Thomas for never winning a 450 main event. He used his consistency to get top 10 finishes, but the dude was never ripping hot laps.
Wahlamt
Team: MLG Compton

Post by Wahlamt »

James_122 wrote:You suck worse then Vanderlee’s goat stew.
What's he up to these days? Heard he was going to be firework responsible at A1, is that a good idea?
James_122
Team: Channel 4 News

Post by James_122 »

Wahlamt wrote:
James_122 wrote:You suck worse then Vanderlee’s goat stew.
What's he up to these days? Heard he was going to be firework responsible at A1, is that a good idea?
He started up a Terrorist summer camp in northern Texas last summer. Haven’t heard from him since. Business must be boomin.