Page 3 of 3

Re: 1.12 update

Posted: Fri Jan 26, 2018 4:38 am
by SupaSniper2121
Hey mate iz great but,

How do I fix the issues with all of the decals!

Great Update thought thx ;)

Re: 1.12 update

Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 9:19 pm
by AFinnestrand
soooo..
i got a question, why release the 2018 bikes when the model is the same old model?

Re: 1.12 update

Posted: Sat Feb 24, 2018 10:07 pm
by sneakyKittyGaming
AFinnestrand wrote:soooo..
i got a question, why release the 2018 bikes when the model is the same old model?

well for starters alot of irl manufacturers will do the same thing where they have minor changes and still release a new bike. also these new 2018 bikes use the new dyno's from the 2018 bikes

Re: 1.12 update

Posted: Thu Mar 01, 2018 10:39 pm
by GM55
I went ahead and tried too just download the most recent update off of the forum. When I get to this screen, it does not allow me to click the "Next button" and begin the download, any idea why I cant download it?

Re: 1.12 update

Posted: Fri Mar 02, 2018 1:55 am
by jlv
You have to select the folder where 1.11 is installed for the update installer to continue.

Re: 1.12 update

Posted: Fri Mar 09, 2018 4:00 pm
by pablius
I dont know how to name the new 2018 CRF450 ingame...

I tried with crf450v2018 and it doesnt work. And, I was just 2 hours looking for the forum but everybody puts their skins on the sxf or fc, so, I'm lost.

Anyway, I miss a topic about how the name the bikes.

Thanks

Re: 1.12 update

Posted: Sun Mar 11, 2018 7:48 pm
by DABZZZ
pablius wrote:I dont know how to name the new 2018 CRF450 ingame...

I tried with crf450v2018 and it doesnt work. And, I was just 2 hours looking for the forum but everybody puts their skins on the sxf or fc, so, I'm lost.

Anyway, I miss a topic about how the name the bikes.

Thanks


crf450v2016

Re: 1.12 update

Posted: Thu May 10, 2018 1:03 am
by blind bryan
So i'm trying to get into an emf server and its giving me the "client is too old" code. I'm on the 1.12 update (even says so in the lower corner when I open)

Is there any reason it shouldn't work? I'm just checking before I go through the hassle of uninstalling and reinstalling.

Re: 1.12 update

Posted: Thu May 10, 2018 1:11 am
by aeffertz
blind bryan wrote:So i'm trying to get into an emf server and its giving me the "client is too old" code. I'm on the 1.12 update (even says so in the lower corner when I open)

Is there any reason it shouldn't work? I'm just checking before I go through the hassle of uninstalling and reinstalling.

You need to replace the mx.exe file with the newest snapshot.

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=49189