Steering

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.
maxhie
Team: Privateer

Steering

Post by maxhie »

Why is it when I have reverse steering on it turns normal, but when I'm in the air and I turn left or right, my bike just turns the opposite direction? Somebody please help me understand this. Thank You!
Whiteracing204
Team: W.W. Designs Private

Re: Steering

Post by Whiteracing204 »

It does that to everyone, that's just how the game was made. When you turn left the wheel goes right but the rider leans left, when you turn right the rider leans right but turns his wheel left. You cant get rid of it you just have to learn like that. You'll get used to it eventually
KTM57

Post by KTM57 »

When you make a left hand corner on a motorcycle at speed, you lean the bike to the left, but you have to compensate for that by turning the handlebars to the right — this is why reversed steering does not intuitively seem to be actually reversed.
This is a block of text that can be added to posts you make. There is a 255 character limit.
Finalmushroom
Team: Privateer

Post by Finalmushroom »

maxhie wrote:Why is it when I have reverse steering on it turns normal, but when I'm in the air and I turn left or right, my bike just turns the opposite direction? Somebody please help me understand this. Thank You!
It helped me when I first started to start rolling a little before I started turning. You have to anyways but this helped me get used to the steering initially.

-Jake