Debate Ender

Post anything about MX Simulator here. Please. I'm begging you.

Please vote

ddmx488's models(mva conversions)
40%
totally scratch ones made by someone
60%

Total votes: 20

ddmx

Re: Debate Ender

Post by ddmx »

do you have photoshop?
moorin

Post by moorin »

yeh i have ps but i dont know where to put the bits of the bike and what to do. i can use ps really well i just don't know where which bits of the bike and graphics are meant to go and also where to get the graphics from
YAMAHA privateers moorin,
if you aint rubbin you aint dubbin!
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

download the wireframe from mxsimulator.com/models. get different logos from the internet, design your own stuff, or, for example, go to n style's web site, find a bike, shift print screen it and cut and paste the different parts of the bike according to where they go. if you download the original skin also from the previous location you shouldn't have problems figuring out where stuff goes.
jbob23
Team: Privateer

Post by jbob23 »

cpt_Slow wrote:
someone should get a hold of metal miracle..that guy knows his shit
mm is an awsome modeler and helped me alot when i was learning, but when i last spoke (some time ago) he was very busy and the last model he released for mcm2 he said it would be his last :cry:
ya but maybe this new badass game could spark his enthusiasm and he'd come back.....
rewrew421

Post by rewrew421 »

So its official, either someone needs to make new models or ddmx can re do the parts of his that are from MVA.
D.Eckels #421 "The O-G"
Wilson

Post by Wilson »

this isnt offical, i know plenty of people that will be using mva models.
ddmx

Post by ddmx »

well, i know for a fact that i'm not redoing anything. i am however making some custom bikes for my personal use only. maybe a select few will get them but that will be it. sorry to sound arrogant, but i did put a lot of time into those projects only for them to basically be shot down. thanks to everyone that will continue to use them. i'm not taking sole credit for the work though, cpt_slow released the initial crf250, the modelers at rainbow of course modeled the original bikes, i just put an '08 touch on them.
mulishatroop88

Post by mulishatroop88 »

i still use your models there just sick
WHOA THERE
jbob23

Post by jbob23 »

ddmx488 wrote:well, i know for a fact that i'm not redoing anything. i am however making some custom bikes for my personal use only. maybe a select few will get them but that will be it. sorry to sound arrogant, but i did put a lot of time into those projects only for them to basically be shot down. thanks to everyone that will continue to use them. i'm not taking sole credit for the work though, cpt_slow released the initial crf250, the modelers at rainbow of course modeled the original bikes, i just put an '08 touch on them.
i didnt think ur models were junk..i use all of urs that u released..i just think the straight mva conversions arent that good and could be better